Java Developer (CloudBilling)
- Deutsche Telekom IT RUS OOO
- Sankt Petersburg, Russland
- Vollzeit - unbefristet
- Erforderliche Sprachkenntnisse:
- English, Russian
- IT- / TK-Entwicklung
CloudBilling is a first billing as a service product developed by T-Systems. It offers different business models to have a complete billing solution, in the cloud, divided only virtually. We handle business platform billing events and transform them in to billing oriented products that can be later rated and charged-billed.
Our billing solution is based on open source components and running on cloud platforms. We use micro services architecture, where it is applicable. Basic functionality of a product is enhanced depending on customer demands, despite we do a product. Development process is Scrum. The team is located in Saint-Petersburg and Germany (Aachen). Our customers are in automotive, satellite, transport, telecommunication and airport areas.
- Development of our Cloud solution, frontend and backend
- Able to work with 3rd party (open source) products
- Suggesting enhancements of the product
- Finding the best technical solutions
- Product documentation in Jira and Wiki
- Experience in Angular as we do frontends for product and customers
- Experience in Java and Spring as our MicroServices are based on them
- Ability to work end to end, thinking about the product and not only the task
- Experience with Linux as advanced user as our target platform includes Docker containers and OpenStack
- Experience with SQL and NoSQL databases
- Experience with Git, Jenkins, Nexus to keep our CI up and running
- Experience with Maven to manage projects
- English: spoken/written. It could be not perfect but you must be able to speak
Our technology stack includes many things, but it is not limited, so the rest you will be able to learn at work!
Schwerbehinderte Menschen werden bei gleicher Eignung vorrangig berücksichtigt.
T-Systems is a part of Deutsche Telekom group - the leading European telecommunications provider. T-Systems has over 52,700 employees, active in about 20 countries worldwide. In Russia, T-Systems provides Software services: Design, Development, Testing, User Helpdesk and Maintenance. Since 1995, the Russian team develops complex projects for international companies: T-Mobile, Daimler, Volkswagen, DHL and many others.