Java Developer (MoveON)
- Deutsche Telekom AG
- Sankt Petersburg, Russland
- Vollzeit - unbefristet
- Erforderliche Sprachkenntnisse:
- English, Russian
- IT- / TK-Entwicklung
MOVE-ON - a new project in Deutsche Telekom IT, which aims to build an innovative company-wide virtual infrastructure orchestrator, that will manage huge set of DT IT communication equipment.
The project involves development and integration activities and between industry standard platforms via APIs based on TM Forum.
- Develop and manage APIs & Services, especially when more than 1 Backend System is needed for 1 API
- Drive Standardization in API & Service Development
Services are developed using modern technology stack, e.g. Springboot, Quarkus, K8S. Project is working according by SAFe methodolodgy
- Technical experience:
- 2+ years enterprise development, Java 8+, Spring, Hibernate, SQL Databases, Git
- Curiosity, ability to self-organize, openness to new solutions
- English Upper-Intermediate and higher
- Experience in Agile environments
Schwerbehinderte Menschen werden bei gleicher Eignung vorrangig berücksichtigt.
T-Systems is a part of Deutsche Telekom group - the leading European telecommunications provider. T-Systems has over 52,700 employees, active in about 20 countries worldwide. In Russia, T-Systems provides Software services: Design, Development, Testing, User Helpdesk and Maintenance. Since 1995, the Russian team develops complex projects for international companies: T-Mobile, Daimler, Volkswagen, DHL and many others.