Junior Application Developer
Develops new and maintain existing source code of based applications in programming language like Java, ASP.Net or C# based on requirements of internal or external customers. These applications support usually automation of business processes. Works in project team on assigned tasks / parts of the application (e.g. GUI front end, DB back end, import scripts, reporting services and related) to develop and build application for customer usage. May requires senior developer’s support as mentor in design and implementation phase of software development lifecycle.
• Listen to user requests, consult with internal /external customers, assist in gathering requirements for preparation of application detailed feature specification as necessary basis of quality and functional application
• Analyze of customer’s basic requirements and implements application / framework design (proposed by senior or analyst mainly) of small application architecture (incl. interfaces, relation database structure) in order to build application functionality easy for maintenance and future extension according to customer needs
• Provides project estimates, timeline like total number of development hours, total number of testing hours and bug fixing and report it to customer for budget planning
• Implements customer’s requirements based on specification in selected object oriented programming language (JAVA, ASP.Net, C#) into functional and user friendly application to meet customer’s needs
• Provides testing of programmed functionality before deployment in order to avoid bugs and ensure quality of the code with minimum failures
• Implements basic security concept according to PSA policy in developed application to ensure accordance with DTAG standards and protected usage of application
• Write and update regularly basic technical / system documentation (e.g. Authorization concept) for success of penetration tests and also for official handover to operation process
• Communicate project status and deliverables to managers, customer with efficiency and accuracy of any progress or delays to keep them informed and be ready for managerial decision and project’s adjustment in advance
• Maintain application on 2nd, 3rd level support by fixing bugs, programming not very complex updates of features on customer’s change request to satisfy customer needs and to ensure smooth running of the application with added value
• Record spent time daily in transparent way to have basis for invoicing for customer and Controlling department purpose
• Other duties and responsibilities as assigned by higher management.
• Manages partial project tasks assigned to him, timelines and communication
• Possibility of Teleworking or Home office
• Cafeteria - individual financial benefit
• Trainings and development opportunities (Coursera, Percipio full access for free)
• Pension savings contribution
• Extra vacation days
• Referral bonus /financial/
• Discounts at various providers in Košice
• Team buildings online
• Work-life Program and Coaching
• Health Weeks
• Sport Activities
• Weekend Events
• Doctors at workplace
• Credit card
• Rotations possibilities
For more information about benefits - https://www.deutschetelekomitsolutions.sk/en/career/advantages-of-working-in-T-systems
Final salary is negotiable.
We are offering base salary depending on seniority level and previous experience of candidate. In addition to base salary we provide variable part and other financial benefits. Base salary will not be lower than 900-1600€/brutto.
• Information technologies - Bachelor´s degree
• ICT System
IT Technical skills
• Programming - Basic
• HW/SW overview - Intermediate
• General IT overview - Intermediate
• Communication - Basic
• Analytical thinking - Intermediate
• Team Cooperation - Advanced
• Experience with Microsoft Power apps
• DevOps Mindset (T shaped Engineer)
• Work in agile team
• Ability to formulate user stories
• Knowledge and experience in using the Microsoft Common Data Service Connector Architecture
• Several years of experience in the development of PowerApps (Model-Driven App & Canvas Apps)
• Experience in design and development of workflows with Power Automate / Power Platform / O365 technology
• Additional knowledge would be ideal:
• Knowledge and experience in the integration of Office 365 components, especially MS SharePoint and PowerApps
• Knowledge and experience in setup and design of Power O365 Technology / Power Automate / Power Platform
• Agile Core Values and Agile Mindset
• Knowledge of agile software development methods
• Team player and experience working in agile teams
• English - Upper intermediate (B2)
Was wir bieten
Homeoffice/Mobile Working möglich
Egal ob im Büro oder von einem anderen Ort - mobiles Arbeiten ist bei uns kein Problem. Die Arbeit im Homeoffice gehört zu unserem beruflichen Alltag und wird durch digitale Plattformen unterstützt.
Gestaltungsspielraum für berufliche und private Herausforderungen - mit unseren flexiblen Arbeitszeitmodellen ermöglichen wir selbstbestimmtes Arbeiten. So, wie es zum Leben und der aktuellen Situation passt.
Die Gesundheit unserer Mitarbeiter*innen ist uns wichtig. Daher bieten wir kostenlose Gesundheitschecks, regelmäßige Vorsorgeuntersuchungen und viele (Online-)Kurse rund um das Thema Gesundheit an.
Deutsche Telekom IT & Telecommunications Slovakia s.r.o. is one of the two legal entities promoted under one brand Deutsche Telekom IT Solutions Slovakia. Our parent company Deutsche Telekom AG decided to take strategic steps towards structural change, which resulted in the splitting of T-Systems Slovakia into two legal entities, operating, as of July 1, 2020. Our original brand T-Systems Slovakia has been inextricably linked with Kosice region since January 2006. We proved this the very next year, when we became one of the founding members of Košice IT Valley association. Over the last decade, we have managed to grow from scratch to being the second largest employer in the eastern part of the country. At the same time, with more than 3,900 employees, we are one of the top fifteen largest employers in Slovakia. Thanks to our highly qualified and motivated employees, we are the company with the fastest growth in added value within the IT industry in Slovakia. Our goal is to proactively find new ways to improve and continuously transform into the type of company providing innovative services.
Mit dem Klick auf "Jetzt bewerben" wird die Online-Bewerbung gestartet.
Konto vorhanden? Dann einfach mit E-Mail-Adresse und Passwort einloggen. Ist noch kein Konto vorhanden, lässt sich dieses mit Klick auf "Richten Sie sich ein Benutzerkonto ein" schnell anlegen.
Unser Bewerbungsformular lässt sich in wenigen Minuten ausfüllen. Dokumente hochladen, persönliche Daten angeben und stellenspezifische Fragen beantworten - schon kann die Bewerbung abgeschickt werden.
Wir freuen uns - die Bewerbung ist bei uns eingegangen. Den Erhalt bestätigen wir per E-Mail.