Lead Architect for Storage
Responsible for the conceptual design, architecture and the technical solution using multiple technologies and corresponding vendors. Guarantees realization, implementation and functionality of the developed solution. The role includes consultancy for potential customer in presales period, analysis of customer demands, conversion of the requirements into a technical specification, evaluation of production costs. Additionally steers the international team of experts in order to deliver solution and to define the SLA’s specifications including the transition and transformation phase to handover solution to support/operational delivery units.
• Build and develop concepts, processes and methods for automation, optimization and standardization to satisfy T-Systems efficiency and automation requirements
• Responsible for strategy, implementation methods and technical procedures for migrations in order to deliver complex solutions and environments
• Determine how systems and technologies should change in the future, migrating to an environment which would optimally support the current and future product model in a cost effective manner
• Work with vendor on correcting critical product defects. Propose and present the T-Systems interest in the future development of the product
• Develop new concepts and products including roadmaps for the future of the product, covering the applications as well as the technologies in the infrastructure considering market trends
• Identify architectural risks and propose alternatives and solutions to assure integrity of the architecture
• Act as key technical lead to solve and coordinate activities across related technologies in/outside own team, steer international teams as participants on the projects
• Contribute to the technical handover to the respective technical next level or next project phase
• Provide project deliverables in order to fulfill the project scope, take responsibility for outlining deadlines for service delivery staff
• Provide a framework for knowledge sharing and training of developers and operations
• Serve as point of escalation, review, and approval for architecture issues
• Manage team consisting of internal resources, external suppliers and vendors up to 15 people
• Manage the conception, planning and implementation of the contractually agreed services results
• Lead technical workshop with customer to gather parameters required for migration
• Possibility of teleworking or home office
• Cafeteria Bonus - an annual package of money based on job complexity
• Variable payment - yearly bonus defined in employment contract, based on reaching company objectives
• Financial bonus for recommendation of a candidate
• Financial bonus for relocation
• Employer pension contribution (III. pillar)
• Extra vacations based on position complexity
• Special program for key employees
• Work life coaching - psychological, work, legal and financial consulting
• Vacation contribution - for employees with employment contract who are continuously 24 months at least in the company
• Hard-skills and soft-skills trainings
• Opportunity to upskilling and reskilling by internal and external trainings and certifications
• Discounts at various providers
• Health week activities twice a year
• Usage of relaxation area Alejová
• Metro card
• Diners credit card
For more information about benefits - https://www.deutschetelekomitsolutions.sk/en/career/advantages-of-working-in-T-systems
• Master's degree - Information technologies
• 6 years - Information technologies
• Field specific profesional certification exam; advantage is project mngt certification; recommended process metodology certification
IT Technical Skills
• Operating Systems - Expert
• Networking - Expert
• Security - Advanced
• Programming languages - Advanced
• Virtualisation - Advanced
• Fielf specific applications - Expert
• Communication - Expert
• Analytical thinking - Expert
• Team cooperation - Expert
• Training and mentoring - Expert
• Presentation skills - Expert
• Negotiation skills - Expert
• Financial literacy - Intermediate
• Project Management - Basic
• Leadership skills - Basic
• Quality management - Intermediate
• English - Advanced (C1)
• German advantage - Upper intermediate (B2)
Other criteria or requirements
• Broad and deep knowledge about state-of-the-art technologies and products
• Expert knowledge and experience with ICT environment verified by professional level certification exams preferably from multiple vendors
• Experience with enterprise architectural frameworks, service oriented architecture and building architecture roadmaps
• Ability to establish, implement and enforce appropriate standards to meet business requirements
• Complex knowledge about whole organizational structure, practical use of tools, KPI’s and connection with QM
• Ability to create and maintain technical documentation for complex solutions
• Good IT processes knowledge corresponding to an industry standard certification
Was wir bieten
Homeoffice/Mobile Working möglich
Egal ob im Büro oder von einem anderen Ort - mobiles Arbeiten ist bei uns kein Problem. Die Arbeit im Homeoffice gehört zu unserem beruflichen Alltag und wird durch digitale Plattformen unterstützt.
Gestaltungsspielraum für berufliche und private Herausforderungen - mit unseren flexiblen Arbeitszeitmodellen ermöglichen wir selbstbestimmtes Arbeiten. So, wie es zum Leben und der aktuellen Situation passt.
Produkte und Dienstleistungen vergünstigt kaufen - in den Bereichen Festnetz, Internet, Mobilfunk, TV und Smarthome erhalten Mitarbeiter*innen Rabatt. Auch Freunde und Bekannte profitieren von vielen Angeboten.
Deutsche Telekom Systems Solutions Slovakia s.r.o. is one of the two legal entities promoted under one brand Deutsche Telekom IT Solutions Slovakia. Our parent company Deutsche Telekom AG decided to take strategic steps towards structural change, which resulted in the splitting of T-Systems Slovakia into two legal entities, operating, as of July 1, 2020. Our original brand T-Systems Slovakia has been inextricably linked with Kosice region since January 2006. We proved this the very next year, when we became one of the founding members of Košice IT Valley association. Over the last decade, we have managed to grow from scratch to being the second largest employer in the eastern part of the country. At the same time, with more than 3,900 employees, we are one of the top fifteen largest employers in Slovakia. Thanks to our highly qualified and motivated employees, we are the company with the fastest growth in added value within the IT industry in Slovakia. Our goal is to proactively find new ways to improve and continuously transform into the type of company providing innovative services.
Mit dem Klick auf "Jetzt bewerben" wird die Online-Bewerbung gestartet.
Konto vorhanden? Dann einfach mit E-Mail-Adresse und Passwort einloggen. Ist noch kein Konto vorhanden, lässt sich dieses mit Klick auf "Richten Sie sich ein Benutzerkonto ein" schnell anlegen.
Unser Bewerbungsformular lässt sich in wenigen Minuten ausfüllen. Dokumente hochladen, persönliche Daten angeben und stellenspezifische Fragen beantworten - schon kann die Bewerbung abgeschickt werden.
Wir freuen uns - die Bewerbung ist bei uns eingegangen. Den Erhalt bestätigen wir per E-Mail.