Lead Operation Manager
- Plans & builds the operating setup of the given type of service (a product of the Company) while maintaining respective service levels, deadlines and budgetary limitations
- Develops and improves processes, and related priorities.
- Is familiar with the operation and capacity of service delivery units, and so contributes with his expertise to the forecasting of the viability of individual servicing contracts.
- Coordinates the service delivery activities of various organizational units and checks upon their work progress.
- Monitors the potential risks of the projects and strives to reduce these. Handles emerging problems and conflicts professionally and with great autonomy.
- Proactively monitors service delivery processes in order to prevent incidents and makes proposals for their optimization.
- Provides colleagues with professional guidance and coaching regarding solution development, contract delivery, and the increasing of customer satisfaction.
- Typically works on projects covering the needs of the same single large client – often as a member an international team).
- Ensures that changes are implemented and incidents or problems are handled within the undertaken deadlines and at the contracted service level. .
- Carries responsibility for the quality, reliability and integrity of data reported on the activities of the service line
- Elaborates the contents requirements and formal parameters of the production reports used for monitoring contract fulfillment
- Build up operation setup
- Plans and develops the operational model & setup
- Tracking and managing the approval and signature process for the SA/DA
- Proactively monitors the service delivery process in order to prevent incidents and implements solutions for their optimization
- Plans, controls and is responsible for the provision of the scope of service within the specified time/quality/costs
- Is fully aware of the contract among the customer and T-Systems and is able to substitute the SDM in certain cases even in decision making
- Takes part in the financial review and makes proposals for cost reduction and revenue increase (eg.: Vendor contracts, Operational costs, Customer contracts)
- Advise the customer / projects regarding production services / standard portfolio
- Work closely with Architecture / engineering team on service roadmaps and signs off
- At least 2 years of relevant experience working within an IT environment and with IT processes
- Knowledge of the architecture of different telecommunications platforms; ability to administer technologies and systems for the supply of telecommunications networks and services
- Knowledge and understanding of technological basics and application possibilities of current information and communication technologies; ability to assess the applicability to new operational or technical challenges, to discuss them with experts and to generate the best possible result for the customer within the technological possibilities.
- Knowledge of principles, processes, procedures and tools for solution development; Ability to assess requirements and provide solutions.
- Experience working with development methodologies such as SAFe, Agile, Scrum
- Familiar with agile tools (Confluence, Jira, etc.)
- Open minded
- Ability to abstract
- Communicative competence
- Self-dependent working attitude
- Degree in Computer Science, Business or similar field
- Fluent in English
- ITIL 4 Foundation Certification or relevant knowledge and work experience
- Knowledge of TC specific business processes with relevant experience
- Familiar with ServiceNow solutions
- Excel VBA and Macro knowledge
- Product models CPDM (Common Product Data Modell – Pricing and conditions / dependencies to Siebel, Netcracker, SAP, Salesforce…)
- German Language
- Customer-oriented, self-initiative and enthusiastic mind set
- Analytical skills and able to comprehend situation
- Methodological and structured approach of work organization
- Result-oriented, determined, able to complete tasks on time and under pressure,
- Intercultural experience
Present in the market under the Deutsche Telekom IT Solutions brand name, IT-Services Hungary (ITSH) is a subsidiary of the Deutsche Telekom Group and is the largest ICT employer in Hungary. Established in 2006, the company provides a wide portfolio of IT and telecommunications services with more than 4500 employees. ITSH was awarded with the Best in Educational Cooperation prize by HIPA in 2019, acknowledged as one of the most attractive workplaces by PwC Hungary’s independent survey and rewarded with the title of the Most Ethical Multinational Company in 2019. The company continuously develops its four sites in Budapest, Debrecen, Pécs and Szeged and is looking for skilled IT professionals to join its team.
Mit dem Klick auf "Jetzt bewerben" wird die Online-Bewerbung gestartet.
Konto vorhanden? Dann einfach mit E-Mail-Adresse und Passwort einloggen. Ist noch kein Konto vorhanden, lässt sich dieses mit Klick auf "Richten Sie sich ein Benutzerkonto ein" schnell anlegen.
Unser Bewerbungsformular lässt sich in wenigen Minuten ausfüllen. Dokumente hochladen, persönliche Daten angeben und stellenspezifische Fragen beantworten - schon kann die Bewerbung abgeschickt werden.
Wir freuen uns - die Bewerbung ist bei uns eingegangen. Den Erhalt bestätigen wir per E-Mail.