Machine Learning Engineer (with ML infrastructure focus)
Do you want work in one of the best engineering teams in the tech industry?
If yes, join us at the Innovation Hub at Deutsche Telekom, a center of excellence where 300+ enthusiastic people shape the future of telecommunication, working on innovative and agile projects to create an extraordinary customer experience.
We are growing our team in Athens and we’re looking for a highly motivated machine learning engineer, with a focus on machine learning infrastructure for our innovation projects. Whether it’s the voicification, hyper-personalization, or simply the connection of our services at home, our goal is to create meaningful experiences for our customers. We are working with cutting-edge technology including modern architecture, data-driven solutions, with API-first approach which lets each project think and act as a tech start-up.
In Athens, the Innovation Hub operates under the umbrella of our subsidiary, Deutsche Telekom Pan-Net which is a multi-national company established within Deutsche Telekom Group in Europe, to change the production logic from legacy hardware platforms to cloud-native platforms based on IP, Software-Defined Networking and Network Function Virtualization.
What will you do?
- Work closely with product, data science and software engineering team on the delivery of scalable and real-time machine learning system.
- Design, implement, evaluate, deploy and monitor the machine learning infrastructure using state-of-the art (open-source) libraries and components.
- Enable systems to score hundreds of machine learning models in parallel and real-time.
- Build components for automatic set up and evaluation of A/B testing experiments.
- Build components to automate the machine learning life cycle, including model management, automated model retraining based on continuous model evaluation and deployment.
- Build and maintain innovative machine learning model training, scoring & evaluation libraries - for use in production environment.
What will you bring along?
- Motivation to build products that delight our customers
- A mindset of continuous learning, willingness to share knowledge and learn from others
- Ability to innovate and find solutions to complex problems
- A perfect balance between being a strong individual contributor and an empathic team player
- Ability to communicate effectively with different stakeholders in the company
What do you need to have?
- Proven hands-on experience in developing, setting up and maintaining a scalable machine learning infrastructure in the cloud and on-premise.
- Knowledge of components/tools/blueprints to support scalable, resilient and flexible infrastructures supporting data driven functionalities (e.g., based on deep learning)
- Experience working in an environment that supports machine learning modeling and real-time scoring and/or its integration into a product.
- Hands-on experience in working with distributed systems in a real production setting.
- Familiar with standard software engineering methodology, e.g. version control (e.g., Git and GitLab) unit testing, code reviews, design documentation as well as agile working modes and team setups.
- Familiar with the best practices of system and online service design - e.g. monitoring and observability, making informed performance trade-offs, maintainability and extensibility, etc.
- Bachelor (or higher) in Machine Learning, Data Science, Computer Science, Statistics, Applied Mathematics or another related field
What can you expect working with us?
We take a long-term commitment when it comes to our employees. You will develop your career working in one or more innovation projects of Deutsche Telekom Group, exploring the latest trends and technologies which enable the product development process. You will grow not only your knowledge, but also your network, by interacting with a wide group of experts in areas such as Software Development, AI and Customer Experience.
Was wir bieten
So fern und doch so nah - in unserem internationalen Arbeitsumfeld gehört die Arbeit über Ländergrenzen hinweg zum Alltag.
About the Team
You will be part of a cross-functional team in AI One Conversation project which plans to personalize & individualize customer interaction for Deutsche Telekom’s customers across different touchpoints (e.g. Website, App, Call Center, in-shop, TV product, etc.). AI One conversation is the tool for extensive customer experience with predictive, proactive and personalized responses to all our customers.
We are working with cutting-edge technology including modern architecture for 360-degree contextualized information about our customers, including what they did on our websites, in the apps, what they talked about with our call center or customer care, etc., to really “know” our customers and be able to better individualize our interaction for them.
Mit dem Klick auf "Jetzt bewerben" wird die Online-Bewerbung gestartet.
Konto vorhanden? Dann einfach mit E-Mail-Adresse und Passwort einloggen. Ist noch kein Konto vorhanden, lässt sich dieses mit Klick auf "Richten Sie sich ein Benutzerkonto ein" schnell anlegen.
Unser Bewerbungsformular lässt sich in wenigen Minuten ausfüllen. Dokumente hochladen, persönliche Daten angeben und stellenspezifische Fragen beantworten - schon kann die Bewerbung abgeschickt werden.
Wir freuen uns - die Bewerbung ist bei uns eingegangen. Den Erhalt bestätigen wir per E-Mail.