WE SHAPE THE DIGITAL WORLD TO BRING PEOPLE CLOSER TOGETHER – APPLY NOW!
Marketing & Communications Manager
- T-Systems Netherlands
- Utrecht, Niederlande
- Vollzeit - unbefristet
- 5 years and more
- Erforderliche Sprachkenntnisse:
- Dutch, English
- Marketing, Kommunikation
The Marketing & Communications Manager is responsible for the development, planning- and execution of the local Marketing & Communication strategy. Your main objective is to build greater knowledge and recognition of the T-Systems brand externally and internally. The local Marketing & Communication strategy is directly connected with the Global Marketing strategy and that’s why you intensively collaborate with T-Systems International on a daily basis. You are the linking pin between Global Marketing, T-Systems in the Netherlands and the local Marketing team.
You are proactive, innovative and bring creative solutions to questions from the business. Furthermore stakeholder management comes naturally to you. You advice and support stakeholders in the area of Marketing and (Corporate) Communications to ensure that all internal & external messages are aligned.
- Marketing Communications – Targeting Customers for the full range of T-Systems products and services including management and development of marketing campaigns & events, direct marketing operations & the management of appropriate third parties. Determining the appropriate media & events for maximizing customer awareness & ensuring the Company gains maximum value from all corporate events and exhibitions.
- PR & Brand – Management of external press and brand management. Establish T-Systems’ position as leading European provider of IT and Digital Solutions
- Team Coordinator – Coordinate the day to day operational activities of the marketing team (3FTE) , including budgets and achievement of operational and personal KPIs
- Content Marketing - Message and content development of external and internal communications. Alignment of employee communications to external messages and vice versa. Ensuring timely production of (internal) comms deliverables, including customer communications, employee briefing meetings and All Staff messaging. Overseeing all (international) (internal) communications activities and adapt to local messaging.
- Internal Communication and Communication Strategic Programs - Responsible for developing and delivering the internal communications plan across T-Systems Netherlands. Ensuring that country board messages, targets, strategies and drivers, are communicated to staff and suppliers.
- Project management of plans by working with key business stakeholders to gain feedback and execution assistance. Proactively communicating key information from customers and internal stakeholders through the web, e-mail, video, events and employee communication sessions.
- Employee engagement - Drive Employee engagement via coordinated change communication. Foster employee engagement through dialogue by means of establishing, maintaining and moderating conversations on internal social network platform(s) for T-Systems Netherlands. Carefully and consistently aligns external brand values with the internal cultural values of the company
- Corporate Social Responsibility - Member of the CSR committee of T-Systems Netherlands, being responsible for overall communication internal and external regarding Corporate Social Responsibility. Organizing the annual Charity action and organizing annual charity day
- Sales & customer driven marketer
- Communication & change management skills
- Knowledge of ICT market
- Digital Marketing skills
- Creative thinker
- Flexible mindset
- Project management skills
- Team player
- Hands-on mentality with a strategic mindset
- Familiar with working in an International matrix organization
- Excellent Dutch and English language speaking and writing skills
Please note that employee screening is part of the selection procedure.
We are a company that is in full development and value entrepreneurship, innovation and people development. In addition to our traditional ICT infrastructure and cloud services, we also assist our clients in the digital transformation. On a daily basis we are working with solutions around IoT, Big Data and Block chain to help our customers in their digital transformation.
T-Systems is 100% owned by Deutsche Telekom Group, one of the world's leading providers of secure and reliable information and communication technology. We have offices in more than 20 countries, 37.500 employees worldwide and in the financial year 2017 we generated 6.9 billion euros in revenue.
T-Systems Netherlands provides innovative and high-quality ICT services with a strong focus on Cloud, Networks, Digitization, IoT and Security & SAP. T-Systems Netherlands has 400 employees divided over two locations, Utrecht and The Hague.
Our key values are Guts, Focus, Power and Proud to be T. These values connect and challenge us every day. Innovation is one of the most important drivers because we want to offer the best solutions to our customers.