Microsoft Exchange Architect (Budapest)
- IT Services Hungary Szolgáltató Kft.
- Budapest, Ungarn
- Vollzeit - unbefristet
- Erforderliche Sprachkenntnisse:
- English, German
- IT- / TK-Betrieb
Preparation and implementation of a logical and technical design of Microsoft Exchange environments from conceptual studies to detailed design, including the deployment steps.
Main duties and responsibilities of the position:
• Participates in system design
• Participates in T&T projects and optimizes the handover from project to operation
• Participates in project documentation
• Participates in the preliminary cost estimation
• Creates system plans and design documents
• Contributes to the development of solutions as a field specialist
• Clarify requirements with the customer
• Provides expert advice to the operation team
• Conducts professional consultation with project managers, team leaders, technical managers, application administrators, other technical teams
- Deep knowledge in MS technologies, network, designing.
- English language knowledge
- German language knowledge is advantage
- MS certificates
- Experience in IT
- Team player
Present in the market under the Deutsche Telekom IT Solutions brand name, IT-Services Hungary (ITSH) is a subsidiary of the Deutsche Telekom Group and is the largest ICT employer in Hungary. Established in 2006, the company provides a wide portfolio of IT and telecommunications services with more than 4500 employees. ITSH was awarded with the Best in Educational Cooperation prize by HIPA in 2019, acknowledged as one of the most attractive workplaces by PwC Hungary’s independent survey and rewarded with the title of the Most Ethical Multinational Company in 2019. The company continuously develops its four sites in Budapest, Debrecen, Pécs and Szeged and is looking for skilled IT professionals to join its team.