Network Administrator - English or German Speaking
- Deutsche Telekom Systems Solutions Hungary Kft.
- Debrecen, Ungarn
- Young Professional
- Vollzeit - unbefristet
- Erforderliche Sprachkenntnisse:
- English, German
- Technologie und Netzwerke
- Taking part in Incident management process as a 2nd level network administrator in Voice SIP enviroment - based on the standard platfrom processes solving incidents and supporting Hotline
- Occasionally substituting the Provisioner when needed (network equipment provisioning tasks)
- English OR German strong intermediate level knowledge (B2 level)
- Experience in incident management
- CCNA level of network knowledge
- On-call duty (approximately 1 week every 1,5-2 months)
- Work in normal regular shift (no afternoon or night shifts)
- CCNA Voice
- SIP, RTP, SDP fundamentals
- VoIP experience
IT Services Hungary is the biggest ICT employer of Hungary, the subsidiary company of T-Systems International. Our company uniquely offers the whole portfolio of ICT-service. Our centres in Budapest, Debrecen, Pécs and Szeged satisfy our international clients in systemintegrational and operational fields, but in our wide offer you can also find all the widely used software and hardware platforms of SAP system services as well as distant and local server operation, network management and supervision. The appreciation of our work is shown by winning the „Investor of the Year” award both in 2008 and 2015. In the year 2014/15 „Employer of the Year” (National Champion) award was also collected by us. Since 2014 the company has been a multiple Superbrands award winner, and IT Business gave us the title: „The Most Successful ICT enterprise” in 2017.
We are looking for experienced professionals as a still developing and broadening company!