NLP AI Voice Expert (Data Scientist) (Budapest)
- IT Services Hungary
- Budapest, Ungarn
- Young Professional
- Vollzeit - unbefristet
- IT- / TK-Entwicklung
This is your opportunity to join an expanding international Robotics and Artificial Intelligence program. We are looking for an NLP AI Voice Expert (Data Scientist) to join our Service HUB. He/she will work in a multinational environment in diverse international teams within Agile Release Trains (SAFe).
- Collaborate with, speech recognition researchers, NLP experts, product managers / product owners, technical teams to understand multi-functional requirements in order to design, develop, test and implement AI solutions.
- Work on tasks like speaker recognition and speaker diarization.
- Collect and preprocess data to explore, train or re-train models.
- Customize and optimize models with various techniques to reduce model size and computation cycles.
- Provide development estimates on projects and tasks.
- Work closely together with Architects and Data Scientist to develop solutions that support client expectations.
- Understand current systems and resolve technical issues while working with cross-functional teams around the globe.
- Participate in performance optimization activities including process changes, defect fixes, software upgrades, performance tuning, and administration.
- Provide direction, training and escalation support for platform/product operations.
- Significant experience in developing systems based on voice technologies designed to address the specific needs of the customers.
- Experience adding multimodal skills to existing voice components.
- Deep knowledge on Computational Linguistics.
- Expertise in NLU (Natural Language Understanding) or NLG (Natural Language Generation) and integrating it with voice assistant systems.
- Proven understanding of modern frameworks in Machine Learning/Artificial Intelligence (such as Kaldi, RASA or other competitive frameworks).
- Should have working experience in Python, and/or C++.
- In depth knowledge about voice recognitions systems and their integration in conversional assistance systems.
- Business-level verbal and written English.
- Team player with good inter-personal skills and good oral and written communication ability.
- Knowledge of German language is a plus.
- Experience working in an agile environment is a plus (SAFe, Scrum, Kanban).
- Experience in R&D projects.
IT Services Hungary is the biggest ICT employer of Hungary, the subsidiary company of T-Systems International. Our company uniquely offers the whole portfolio of ICT-service. Our centres in Budapest, Debrecen, Pécs and Szeged satisfy our international clients in systemintegrational and operational fields, but in our wide offer you can also find all the widely used software and hardware platforms of SAP system services as well as distant and local server operation, network management and supervision. The appreciation of our work is shown by winning the „Investor of the Year” award both in 2008 and 2015. In the year 2014/15 „Employer of the Year” (National Champion) award was also collected by us. Since 2014 the company has been a multiple Superbrands award winner, and IT Business gave us the title: „The Most Successful ICT enterprise” in 2017.
We are looking for experienced professionals as a still developing and broadening company!