OneApp Selfcare Product Manager (Commercial Product Manager (m/f/d)
- Deutsche Telekom AG
- Bonn, Deutschland
- Vollzeit - befristet
- 5 years and more
- Erforderliche Sprachkenntnisse:
- English, German
Forschung, (Produkt-) Entwicklung
As a OneApp Selfcare Product Manager you implement customer needs in product concepts and take care of life cycle management from the product idea through the introduction to the phase-out. This also includes cross-team communication and cooperation with all stakeholders, including internationally. Your main tasks include:
• You initiate and support new product developments
• You plan and coordinate market launches and develop targeted marketing concepts including a communication strategy
• You create calculations and requirement documents
• You are responsible for the quality experienced by the customer and ensure the profitability and commercial optimization of the products
• You work in agile project teams (SCRUM) or take on the management of strategically oriented projects
You have completed a university degree with a focus on engineering or a comparable qualification (technology, business administration) and have 7-10 years years of professional experience in product management. You also have the following knowledge and skills:
• Excellent knowledge and experience in App product development
• Extensive experience in Creating user stories, analytics, stakeholder management, project management, coordination with Technical team for development and release
• Detailed market knowledge in the area of agile product development
• Excellent knowledge of tools like Jira, Confluence, Kibana, Google analytics, etc.
• Analytical working method and strong teamwork
• Mindset: “Digital first”, “Customer obsessed” and “Getting things done”
Schwerbehinderte Menschen werden bei gleicher Eignung vorrangig berücksichtigt.
We feel as much at home in Bonn as we do in the 50 other countries around the globe where we provide our services. As one of the leading telecommunications providers in Europe, we also have a footprint in the markets in Asia and the United States. We're on our way to become one of the industry's top service companies and want you to help us to get there.