- Deutsche Telekom Pan-Net s.r.o.
- Athen, Griechenland
- Vollzeit - unbefristet
- 5 years and more
- Erforderliche Sprachkenntnisse:
Technologie und Netzwerke
IT- / TK-Entwicklung
IT- / TK-Betrieb
IT- / TK-Projekte
IT- / TK-Beratung
- Development of innovative product vision based on customer experience and understanding customer pain-points
- Leading an agile development Team in the role as an agile Product owner and delivering the team’s commitment.
- Within the team bridging across business, customer experience and technology to achieve the best product experience.
- Guiding the development team through cycles while maintaining the product vision and integrating customer insight along the way.
- Management and leadership of agile teams / Application of creative methods such as design thinking
- Holistic understanding and know-how for all components and aspects of product development in agile teams, clearly understanding the PO role, scrum and other agile methods.
- Expert knowledge and technical knowhow of the Domain device management in the areas of speech, voice control, intelligent device management in the home field
- Advanced experience in development of a home entertainment product
- Advanced experience in managing cloud hosted backend systems and knowledge about the basic architecture
- Passionate about customer experience, willingness to understand customer pain-points, being able to prioritize the development work based on value for the customer
- Advanced knowledge in Design Thinking Methods
- Understanding business value creation, strong analytical skills
- Advanced knowledge in leading and working with distributed agile development teams
- Advanced knowledge and demonstrable experience in leading and dealing with diverse and virtual teams in projects with medium to large degree of complexity
- Advanced knowledge in requirements- and stakeholder management and knowledge in concept development
- Advanced knowledge and proven experience in the development and implementation of products in a large corporation
- Advanced knowledge and proven experience in creating and selling a product vision - to your own team, the implementing units and senior management
- Advanced knowledge in effective, receiver-oriented communication, convincing and influencing stakeholder.
- Basic knowledge in budget and cost management.
- Technology and business degree and educational background.
- Minimum 5-year experience in product management/development.
- Highly collaborative team player
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Flexibility to travel
- Conflict management and moderation
- Clear communication skills
- High level of customer orientation
- Passion for technology trends; willingness to think outside the box
- Team leadership and ability to drive topics pro-actively
Specific skills (Methods, trends, language, knowledge):
- experience in working with distributed dev teams
- experience in development of a home entertainment product
- experience in managing cloud hosted backend systems and knowledge about the basic architecture
- domain Knowhow: Device Management
Data Privacy Information and Consent with Processing of Personal Data
By replying to the job offer, I hereby grant company Deutsche Telekom Pan-Net Greece EPE., with its registered seat at 59-61 Agiou Konstantinou street, 15124, Amaroussion, Attica, Greece, ID No.: 134112901000 / 300378 (the “Company”) the consent with processing of my personal data in the following scope: academic title, name, surname, photography, contact details (e-mail address, address, phone number), information about achieved education, previous working experience, other information that are included in my CV/motivation letter, and so for the purpose of participation in a selection process for the job position that I am applying for. This consent is granted for definite period of 6 months.
My personal data will not be subject to automated decision making and profiling. My personal data will be provided only to the following recipients within Deutsche Telekom AG Group: Deutsche Telekom Services Europe GmbH, Friedrich-Ebert-Allee 140, D-53113 Bonn, Germany; Deutsche Telekom Services Europe Romania S.R.L., 319G Splaiul Independentei, Bucharest, Romania; Deutsche Telekom AG, Friedrich-Ebert-Allee 140, D-53113 Bonn, Germany; Deutsche Telekom Pan-Net s.r.o., Jarabinková 1, 821 09 Bratislava, Slovak Republic. My personal data will not be transferred to third countries.
In connection with the processing of my personal data the Company provides me with the following information:
Please be informed that you have the following rights: (i) to request access to your personal data, (ii) to correct your personal data, (iii) to delete your personal data, (iv) to limit the processing of your personal data, (v) to object processing of your personal data, (vi) to the portability of your personal data, (vii) to file a complaint with the competent supervisory authority, (viii) to withdraw your consent with processing. Please note that processing of personal data is prerequisite for participation in selection process. If you do not provide us with your consent, or if you withdraw your consent during the selection process, we cannot process your personal data and thus you cannot participate in the selection process for concrete job position.
Contact for provision of additional information about the protection and processing of your personal data is: firstname.lastname@example.org . Additional information about data privacy you can find on the following link.
Deutsche Telekom Pan-Net s.r.o. designs, operates and steers the joint pan-European network ("Pan-Net") of Deutsche Telekom. The company is a member of the Deutsche Telekom Group with head quarter in Bratislava and locations in Europe.
Deutsche Telekom PanNet is building the capabilities for Deutsche Telekom’s future centralized production platform across Europe.
"We enable smart digital societies" – as essential part of DT strategy. To successfully implement the strategy, we want to enable a flexible and easy setup of projects to explore and develop new products and services. That's why DT group launched the Innovation Hub. The Innovation Hub consists of the six Chapters Product Management, Project Management, Software Development, Artificial Intelligence & Data Science, Design / User Experience and Hardware Development.
It bundles all necessary competencies for future innovation projects within the division Technology & Innovation. The specialists, who are organized in competence centers, are flexibly and effectively used in innovation projects and increase the innovative strength of the Group - in products, technologies and methods.