The Product Owner is responsible for creating product vision of developed/delivered product (ex. software/application) and align product roadmap to a strategic goals of DTAG or other DTAG companies. Bridge between client and delivery organization. Acts as a voice of client for assuring most effective balance between client's requierements and product value. Acts as an ambassador of the product for internal as well as for external business partners.
• Create and own the product roadmap, tool to describe how a product is likely to grow, to align the stakeholders, and to acquire a budget for developing the product as well as to deliver the product within the budget or to negotiate additional budget if necessary.
• Work with internal and external customers to analyse the needs and align product roadmap to strategic goals.
• Develop scope documents and define Epic/User Stories that guides the Agile software development team.
• Serve as the voice of the client/customer and acts as their representative.
• Make decisions, complete trade-off analysis to stay on track towards business deliverable commitments and solve problems.
• Draft key objectives, strategies and apply the data for product to make business decisions.
• Posses a fundamental understanding of end-to-end customer experience integration and dependencies.
• Collaborate with stakeholders during the visioning and concept development of a product.
• Accountable for created product(s), delivering in the product model and communicating the product needs with business partners.
• Asses value, develop cases, and prioritise stories, epics and themes to ensure work focuses on those with maximum value that are aligned with product strategy. Influences client's/customer's product requirements.
• Develop and decide on(maintain) an appropriately prioritised backlog of user stories for implementation.
• Act as an ambassador for the product internally and externally and as the primary contact for queries related to the product.
• Develop appropriately detailed specifications for the product features so they are clearly understood by the development teams.
• Possibility of teleworking or home office
• Cafeteria Bonus - an annual package of money based on job complexity
• Variable payment - yearly bonus defined in employment contract, based on reaching company objectives
• Financial bonus for recommendation of a candidate
• Financial bonus for relocation
• Employer pension contribution (III. pillar)
• Extra vacations based on position complexity
• Special program for key employees
• Work life coaching - psychological, work, legal and financial consulting
• Vacation contribution - for employees with employment contract who are continuously 24 months at least in the company
• Hard-skills and soft-skills trainings
• Opportunity to upskilling and reskilling by internal and external trainings and certifications
• Discounts at various providers
• Health week activities twice a year
• Usage of relaxation area Alejová
• Metro card
For more information about benefits - https://www.deutschetelekomitsolutions.sk/en/career/advantages-of-working-in-T-systems
Final salary is negotiable.
We are offering base salary depending on seniority level and previous experience of candidate. In addition to base salary we provide variable part and other financial benefits. Base salary will not be lower than 1600/brutto.
• Bachelor´s degree
• 5 years
• Certified Product Owner - Advantage
IT Technical skills
• General IT Overview - Advanced
• Development Lifecycle - Advanced
• Communication - Advanced
• Analytical Thinking - Advanced
• Presentation - Advanced
• Decision making - Advanced
• Prolem solving - Advanced
• Negotiation - Advanced
• Business case and ROI - Intermediate
• Project management - Basic
• Agile methodology - Advanced
• English - Upper Intermediate (B2)
• German - Advantage
Was wir bieten
Homeoffice/Mobile Working möglich
Egal ob im Büro oder von einem anderen Ort - mobiles Arbeiten ist bei uns kein Problem. Die Arbeit im Homeoffice gehört zu unserem beruflichen Alltag und wird durch digitale Plattformen unterstützt.
Gestaltungsspielraum für berufliche und private Herausforderungen - mit unseren flexiblen Arbeitszeitmodellen ermöglichen wir selbstbestimmtes Arbeiten. So, wie es zum Leben und der aktuellen Situation passt.
Produkte und Dienstleistungen vergünstigt kaufen - in den Bereichen Festnetz, Internet, Mobilfunk, TV und Smarthome erhalten Mitarbeiter*innen Rabatt. Auch Freunde und Bekannte profitieren von vielen Angeboten.
Deutsche Telekom IT & Telecommunications Slovakia s.r.o. is one of the two legal entities promoted under one brand Deutsche Telekom IT Solutions Slovakia. Our parent company Deutsche Telekom AG decided to take strategic steps towards structural change, which resulted in the splitting of T-Systems Slovakia into two legal entities, operating, as of July 1, 2020. Our original brand T-Systems Slovakia has been inextricably linked with Kosice region since January 2006. We proved this the very next year, when we became one of the founding members of Košice IT Valley association. Over the last decade, we have managed to grow from scratch to being the second largest employer in the eastern part of the country. At the same time, with more than 3,900 employees, we are one of the top fifteen largest employers in Slovakia. Thanks to our highly qualified and motivated employees, we are the company with the fastest growth in added value within the IT industry in Slovakia. Our goal is to proactively find new ways to improve and continuously transform into the type of company providing innovative services.
Mit dem Klick auf "Jetzt bewerben" wird die Online-Bewerbung gestartet.
Konto vorhanden? Dann einfach mit E-Mail-Adresse und Passwort einloggen. Ist noch kein Konto vorhanden, lässt sich dieses mit Klick auf "Richten Sie sich ein Benutzerkonto ein" schnell anlegen.
Unser Bewerbungsformular lässt sich in wenigen Minuten ausfüllen. Dokumente hochladen, persönliche Daten angeben und stellenspezifische Fragen beantworten - schon kann die Bewerbung abgeschickt werden.
Wir freuen uns - die Bewerbung ist bei uns eingegangen. Den Erhalt bestätigen wir per E-Mail.