- Deutsche Telekom Pan-Net s.r.o.
- Athen, Griechenland
- Vollzeit - unbefristet
- 5 years and more
- Erforderliche Sprachkenntnisse:
IT- / TK-Beratung
IT- / TK-Entwicklung
IT- / TK-Betrieb
IT- / TK-Projekte
Do you want work in one of the best engineering teams in the tech industry?
If yes, join us at the Innovation Hub at Deutsche Telekom, a center of excellence where 300 enthusiastic people shape the future of telecommunication, working on innovative and agile projects to create an extraordinary customer experience.
We are growing our team in Athens and we are looking for a highly motivated colleague.
Deutsche Telekom Pan-Net is a multi-national company established within Deutsche Telekom Group in Europe, to change the production logic from legacy hardware platforms to cloud-native platforms based on IP, Software-Defined Networking and Network Function Virtualization.
About the Team
You will be part of the project management chapter of the Innovation Hub, the place for agile project managers in the IHUB. We strive to develop our expertise and agile capabilities. With our skills and experience we complement the IHUB story, support agile teams and are focused to deliver projects, that are customer centric, best in class and deliver to the expectations.
What will you do?
- As Project manager you are managing complex projects in an extensive task area or managing sub-projects as part of programs; here you are functionally leading project staff.
- You are determining the approach for a project and defining clear responsibilities within the project (or project portfolio)
- You are planning and coordinating project resources in line with functional requirements and the project's scope
- You oversee target group-specific communications (project sponsor, project team members) Evaluating, communicating, and mitigating risks incurred
- You are leading the Project budgeting and planning as well as regular updates
- You are involved in improvements to optimize project processes, activities, and systems
In your first project assignment you are responsible for:
- You drive projects to develop and implement analytical use cases jointly with our country subsidiaries
- Your project is part of a corporate program to strengthen Data & Analytics capabilities
- You lead international project teams consisting of Data Scientists, Data Architects, Data Engineers and SCRUM Masters across multiple locations incl. offshore
- You will coordinate activities for implementation of a harmonized analytical Platform for the respective country subsidiary and therefore align with the respective development teams in the program
What will you bring along?
- Motivation to build products that delight our customers
- A mindset of continuous learning, willingness to share knowledge and learn from others
- A perfect balance between being a strong individual contributor and an empathic team player
- Ability to communicate effectively with different stakeholders in the company
What do you need to have?
- You have a bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience and already have several years of professional experience in the field of project management. You will also have the following knowledge and skills:
- Detailed knowledge of the market, technology and competitive environment in the information technology and telecommunications industry, including digital transformation
- Very good analytical and conceptual skills
- Experience as a project manager or sub-project manager in planning, preferably in an agile environment
- Detailed know-how in the use of agile methods such as SCRUM and Lean
- Owner of PMP certification and/or Scrum Master Certification and/or Agile Project Management PMI-ACP (Agile Certified Practitioner) Certification
- Ideally experiences from projects in international and cross-functional setups
- Ideally experiences from developing and applying data analytics as well as underlying big data technologies
What can you expect working with us?
We take a long-term commitment when it comes to our employees. You will develop your career working in one or more innovation projects of Deutsche Telekom Group, exploring the latest trends and technologies which enable the product development process. You will grow not only your knowledge, but also your network, by interacting with a wide group of experts in areas such as Software Development, AI, and Customer Experience.
What else we offer
- Open and friendly working environment
- Competitive remuneration package
- Private Health insurance
Deutsche Telekom Pan-Net s.r.o. designs, operates and steers the joint pan-European network ("Pan-Net") of Deutsche Telekom. The company is a member of the Deutsche Telekom Group with head quarter in Bratislava and locations in Europe. Deutsche Telekom Pan-Net is building the capabilities for Deutsche Telekom’s future centralized production platform across Europe.
Data Privacy Information and Consent with Processing of Personal Data
Please be informed that by replying to the job offer, the company Deutsche Telekom Pan-Net s.r.o. with its registered seat at Ružová dolina 6, 821 08 Bratislava, Slovakia, ID no. (IČO): 48 129 178 (the “Company”) will process your personal data in the following scope: academic title, name, surname, photography, contact details (e-mail address, address, phone number), information about achieved education, previous working experience, other information that are included in your CV/motivation letter, and so for the purpose of participation in a selection process for the job position that you are applying for.
Your personal data will be processed for the period of 6 months. Legal basis for processing of your personal data is the legitimate interest of the Company under art. 6(1)(f) of GDPR to select the right candidate for the vacant position from all job applicants. Please note that processing of personal data is prerequisite for participation in selection process. If you do not provide us with your data, you cannot participate in the selection process for concrete job position. Your personal data will not be subject to automated decision making and profiling.
Your personal data will be provided only to the following recipients within Deutsche Telekom AG Group: Deutsche Telekom Services Europe GmbH, Friedrich-Ebert-Allee 140, D-53113 Bonn, Germany; Deutsche Telekom Business Services S.R.L., 319G Splaiul Independentei, Bucharest, Romania; Deutsche Telekom AG, Friedrich-Ebert-Allee 140, D-53113 Bonn, Germany. Your personal data will not be transferred to third countries.
With respect to the processing of your personal data you have the following rights: (i) to request access to your personal data, (ii) to correct your personal data, (iii) to erase your personal data, (iv) to limit the processing of your personal data, (v) to object processing of your personal data, (vi) to the portability of your personal data, (vii) to file a complaint with the competent supervisory authority, (viii) to withdraw your consent with processing, if granted.
Depending on the location, where the position for which you apply is open, your data will be processed by the respective local Pan-Net entity as a controller. The respective Pan-Net entity is one of the following entities:
- For positions in Greece: Deutsche Telekom Pan-Net Greece, having its seat at 59-61 Agiou Konstantinou street, 15124, Amaroussion, Attica, Greece
- For positions in Romania: Deutsche Telekom Pan-Net Romania having its seat at B-dul. Dimitrie Pompei nr. 9-9A, Iride Business Park Cladirea 20, Floor 3, Sector 2, Bucharest, Romania
- For positions in Croatia: Deutsche Telekom Pan-Net Croatia having its seat at Vrbani 4, 10000 Zagreb, Croatia
- For positions in Hungary: Deutsche Telekom Pan-Net Hungary having its seat at 1117 Budapest, Infopark sétány 3, Hungary
- For positions in Poland Deutsche Telekom Pan-Net Poland having its seat at ul. Marynarska 12, 02-674 Warsaw, Poland.
All other information about processing of your data provided above apply regardless of Pan-Net entity as controller.
Contact for provision of additional information about the protection and processing of your personal data is:
- Slovakia: email@example.com. Additional information about data privacy you can find on the following link
- Greece: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Romania: email@example.com
- Croatia: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Hungary: email@example.com
- Poland: firstname.lastname@example.org