- Deutsche Telekom Pan-Net s.r.o.
- Athen, Griechenland
- Vollzeit - unbefristet
- 5 years and more
- Erforderliche Sprachkenntnisse:
- IT- / TK-Projekte
- Leading complex projects with smaller project budget responsibility and/or sub-project management across divisions and in an international environment, including management/coordination of intern. project members
- Leading smaller projects with strategic relevance for the organizational unit, taking into account available resources as well as qualitative, procedural, economic, technological, and temporal conditions
- Advising management/clients regarding further development of the respective business field
- Selection and justification of the optimal solution for the systematic and early detection of project risks
- Controlling the cooperation with the parties involved in the project (internal, external, group-wide, and international) as well as the client's contact person
- Participation in the evaluation of offers and solution concepts
- Contractual, commercial, legal, and technical assessment of risks in projects in the area of responsibility as well as derivation of fields of action
- I.a. (defined as corporate function)
- Basic knowledge in concept development
- Advanced knowledge in budget and cost management
- Advanced knowledge in holistic view development
- Basic knowledge in people development
- Advanced knowledge in professional understanding
- Expert knowledge in project management
- Expert knowledge in quality management
- Advanced knowledge in requirements management
- Advanced knowledge in resource allocation
- Advanced knowledge in risk management
- Advanced knowledge in stakeholder management
- Advanced knowledge in conflict management
- Advanced abstractive, analytical, criticall & entrepreneurial thinking
- Experience in effective Communications & Presentations
- Advanced cross-functional collaboration
- Advanced customer focus
- Advanced decision making
- Advanced diversity management
- Advanced continuous learning
- Expert ability to organize & to convince
- Advanced strong conflict management and problem-solving skills.
- Advanced strong intercultural skills through international project work.
- University degree with focus on telecommunications, economics or related fields
- More than 5 years of experience in field of activity
- Good understanding of Telco industry strategic developments and trends
- MS office (Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Oulook) – advanced
- MS Project – an advantage
- Flexibility to travel
- Strong communications skills in English (fluent spoken and written)
Deutsche Telekom Pan-Net s.r.o. designs, operates and steers the joint pan-European network ("Pan-Net") of Deutsche Telekom. The company is a member of the Deutsche Telekom Group with head quarter in Bratislava and locations in Europe. Deutsche Telekom Pan-Net is building the capabilities for Deutsche Telekom’s future centralized production platform across Europe. Deutsche Telekom Pan-Net is offering an exciting opportunity in diverse international environment for a professional with strong experience in project management.
Data Privacy Information and Consent with Processing of Personal Data
By replying to the job offer, I hereby grant company Deutsche Telekom Pan-Net Greece EPE., with its registered seat at 59-61 Agiou Konstantinou street, 15124, Amaroussion, Attica, Greece, ID No.: 134112901000 / 300378 (the “Company”) the consent with processing of my personal data in the following scope: academic title, name, surname, photography, contact details (e-mail address, address, phone number), information about achieved education, previous working experience, other information that are included in my CV/motivation letter, and so for the purpose of participation in a selection process for the job position that I am applying for. This consent is granted for definite period of 6 months.
My personal data will not be subject to automated decision making and profiling. My personal data will be provided only to the following recipients within Deutsche Telekom AG Group: Deutsche Telekom Services Europe GmbH, Friedrich-Ebert-Allee 140, D-53113 Bonn, Germany; Deutsche Telekom Services Europe Romania S.R.L., 319G Splaiul Independentei, Bucharest, Romania; Deutsche Telekom AG, Friedrich-Ebert-Allee 140, D-53113 Bonn, Germany; Deutsche Telekom Pan-Net s.r.o., Jarabinková 1, 821 09 Bratislava, Slovak Republic. My personal data will not be transferred to third countries.
In connection with the processing of my personal data the Company provides me with the following information:
Please be informed that you have the following rights: (i) to request access to your personal data, (ii) to correct your personal data, (iii) to delete your personal data, (iv) to limit the processing of your personal data, (v) to object processing of your personal data, (vi) to the portability of your personal data, (vii) to file a complaint with the competent supervisory authority, (viii) to withdraw your consent with processing. Please note that processing of personal data is prerequisite for participation in selection process. If you do not provide us with your consent, or if you withdraw your consent during the selection process, we cannot process your personal data and thus you cannot participate in the selection process for concrete job position.
Contact for provision of additional information about the protection and processing of your personal data is: email@example.com . Additional information about data privacy you can find on the following link.