RAN Cloud System Engineer
- Deutsche Telekom IT RUS OOO
- Sankt Petersburg, Russland
- Vollzeit - unbefristet
- 5 years and more
- Erforderliche Sprachkenntnisse:
- English, German, Russian
IT- / TK-Entwicklung
Technologie und Netzwerke
Being the leading European ICT company, Deutsche Telekom undertakes to diminish the distance between the present and the future, people and opportunities. It is our underlying role to provide digital experience to our customers by means of state-of-the-art technologies. For that, we need professional, who are dedicated to technological advancement, and can contribute by their work to the continuous renewal of ICT.
The goal of the project is Deutsche Telekom Radio Access Network disaggregation and virtualization according to Open Radio Access Network (O-RAN) concept.
We recommend this position to you, if you are interested in the tasks below:
- Developing, designing and improving specific mobile access systems and services with focus on Telco Cloud Solution for RAN, OAM/SMO & SON infrastructure;
- Installing, configuring and maintaining telco system and corresponding applications;
- Defining use cases for Telco Cloud Solution and corresponding running applications;
- Performing acceptance testing during development and integration;
- Developing and providing SW elements and scripts supporting the Telco Cloud System RAN, OAM/SMO, SON Applications;
- Designing, configuring and maintaining machine learning models and artificial intelligence;
- Maintaining, operating and defining additional functions of test orchestrator and CI/CD platform to be used in verification process;
- Working in international team within the telco corporation and supporting its national affiliates.
We need you, if you are:
- Owner of technical university degree or min. 6 years experience in telco field;
- Familiar with high grade Cloud Solutions;
- Multiplatform programmer with scripting skills;
- Capable of fault analyses and fault clearance, including providing technical support;
- Skilled in the telco business (radio access) and/or willing to develop;
- Capable to handle above mentioned tasks in English.
You are our ideal candidate being familiar with:
- Cloud architecture HW;
- Management and maintenance, experience with HP ILO/Dell DRAC;
- NIC details as Telecom profiles for PTP synchronization are required for certain services;
- Cloud architecture SW;
- OpenStack or VMware, Kubernetes;
- REST API experience;
- Monitoring of the HW state/health;
- Monitoring of the cluster state;
- Cloud network;
- Basic knowledge about SDN;
- Basic knowledge about networking in Kubernetes/services in Kubernetes/Namespace in Kubernetes;
- Cloud high availability and redundancy.
Schwerbehinderte Menschen werden bei gleicher Eignung vorrangig berücksichtigt.
Deutsche Telekom IT Solutions is a part of Deutsche Telekom, one of the biggest European telecommunications companies. Deutsche Telekom has different international subsidiaries in more than 40 countries with over 210 000 employees. Point of production in Russia was founded in 1995, and now it works on challenging projects for such customers as T-Mobile, Shell, Mercedes-Benz, BMW, MAN, DHL, Continental, SBB (Swiss Federal Railways).