Recruitment Specialist - Global HR
Independently creates/designs recruitment campaign and executes recruitment process based on the business need and demand in order to provide recruitment services according to set KPIs in standard time, quality and costs.
Your Future Area of Expertise:
We, the “Employee Journey Tribe“, are responsible for the attraction, selection and recruitment of our employees, their performance management and their further development. For our international team we are looking for you to be our next Recruiting Expert (m/f/d).
As a Recruiting Expert (m/f/d) you will be responsible for planning and managing multinational recruiting projects within Nearshore/ Offshore activities and business development.
Your key responsibilities will include:
• End-to-end-responsibility for the operational recruiting process from detailed job description to hiring
• Carrying out labor market screenings and recording recruiting trends
• Defining job specifications and target group specific sourcing strategies
• Advising our executives on suitable sourcing channels in close alignment with our Active Sourcing Teams and HR consultants
• Managing the entire selection process, including conducting interviews and leading salary negotiations
• Reporting on recruiting-relevant key figures and monitoring KPIs
• Driving innovation and continuous improvements throughout the entire operational recruiting process
- Possibility of teleworking or home office
- Cafeteria Bonus - an annual package of money based on job complexity
- Variable payment - yearly bonus defined in employment contract, based on reaching company objectives
- Financial bonus for recommendation of a candidate
- Financial bonus for relocation
- Employer pension contribution (III. pillar)
- Extra vacations based on position complexity
- Special program for key employees
- Work life coaching - psychological, work, legal and financial consulting
- Vacation contribution - for employees with employment contract who are continuously 24 months at least in the company
- Hard-skills and soft-skills trainings
- Opportunity to upskilling and reskilling by internal and external trainings and certifications
- Discounts at various providers
- Health week activities twice a year
- Usage of relaxation area Alejová
- Metro card
- Diners credit card
For more information about benefits - https://www.deutschetelekomitsolutions.sk/en/career/advantages-of-working-in-T-systems
Final salary is negotiable.
We are offering base salary depending on seniority level and previous experience of candidate. In addition to base salary we provide variable part and other financial benefits. Base salary will not be lower than 900/brutto.
As a passionate Recruiting Expert (m/f/d) you have a university degree, ideally with a focus on HR/HR or comparable qualifications. In addition, you have several years of professional experience in recruiting specialists and executives in a global corporation or have a background in headhunting. You’re familiar with Stakeholder Management and have experience as a consultant? Perfect, then in addition to proven communication skills across all our social media channels, you can also deliver the following:
• A successful track-record in active sourcing and directly targeting passive candidates, ideally in ICT
• A deep understanding of recruiting and labour markets driven by data and allowing you to offer professional advice to our executives
• A Strategic overview of recruiting as a whole (demand planning per business segment, overall CV matching)
• Outstanding experience in designing, implementing and executing sourcing strategies, both domestic and international
• You are highly skilled as a consultant and display perseverance and the will to find solutions. Last but not least, you have a strong command of the English language.
Was wir bieten
Homeoffice/Mobile Working möglich
Egal ob im Büro oder von einem anderen Ort - mobiles Arbeiten ist bei uns kein Problem. Die Arbeit im Homeoffice gehört zu unserem beruflichen Alltag und wird durch digitale Plattformen unterstützt.
Gestaltungsspielraum für berufliche und private Herausforderungen - mit unseren flexiblen Arbeitszeitmodellen ermöglichen wir selbstbestimmtes Arbeiten. So, wie es zum Leben und der aktuellen Situation passt.
Produkte und Dienstleistungen vergünstigt kaufen - in den Bereichen Festnetz, Internet, Mobilfunk, TV und Smarthome erhalten Mitarbeiter*innen Rabatt. Auch Freunde und Bekannte profitieren von vielen Angeboten.
Deutsche Telekom Systems Solutions Slovakia s.r.o. is one of the two legal entities promoted under one brand Deutsche Telekom IT Solutions Slovakia. Our parent company Deutsche Telekom AG decided to take strategic steps towards structural change, which resulted in the splitting of T-Systems Slovakia into two legal entities, operating, as of July 1, 2020. Our original brand T-Systems Slovakia has been inextricably linked with Kosice region since January 2006. We proved this the very next year, when we became one of the founding members of Košice IT Valley association. Over the last decade, we have managed to grow from scratch to being the second largest employer in the eastern part of the country. At the same time, with more than 3,900 employees, we are one of the top fifteen largest employers in Slovakia. Thanks to our highly qualified and motivated employees, we are the company with the fastest growth in added value within the IT industry in Slovakia. Our goal is to proactively find new ways to improve and continuously transform into the type of company providing innovative services.
Mit dem Klick auf "Jetzt bewerben" wird die Online-Bewerbung gestartet.
Konto vorhanden? Dann einfach mit E-Mail-Adresse und Passwort einloggen. Ist noch kein Konto vorhanden, lässt sich dieses mit Klick auf "Richten Sie sich ein Benutzerkonto ein" schnell anlegen.
Unser Bewerbungsformular lässt sich in wenigen Minuten ausfüllen. Dokumente hochladen, persönliche Daten angeben und stellenspezifische Fragen beantworten - schon kann die Bewerbung abgeschickt werden.
Wir freuen uns - die Bewerbung ist bei uns eingegangen. Den Erhalt bestätigen wir per E-Mail.