RF Planning & Optimisation Expert
RF optimization, or radio-frequency optimization, is a specialized field of an electronic engineer. Whilst optimization engineers typically have a background in RF technologies, an RF optimization engineer job description usually includes several responsibilities, such as:
- Analysis of current metrics
- Plan performance optimization strategies
- Problem identification and resolution
- Recommendation network design, discussion within the broaden RF engineers’ community
- Propagation models and parameters tuning
- Optimization of growing networks to meet customer demands
- Work with SW Tools to create network models, optimise radio network quality.
In addition to this, RF optimization engineer responsibilities may be required to design and implement new network designs, as well as auditing designs put forward by other RF staff and/or third parties. With a range of areas to focus on, a RF Planning & Optimization engineer can take on projects which are of particular interest and develop an expertise in a particular area of RF optimization.
As RF Planning & Optimization Expert you will drive forward, moderate following daily activities:
- Negotiation/agreement of the Feature and Release Roadmap of an Atoll RF Planning Tool between DT Group and the supplier.
- Driving RF Planning evolution and strategy to fulfil future demands (e.g., functionality, capacity, automation).
- Technical contract creation/negotiation with international suppliers concerning functionalities and releases.
- Identification of system acceptance requirements from all DT affiliates (“NatCos”) for individual functionalities.
- Creation and agreement of test specifications functionalities and solutions. Performing tests, analysing results, and assessing fulfilment of DT requirements
- Develop and improve automation environment, scripts, programming
- Identifying and documenting faulty behaviour, explaining and discussing with the supplier, regression testing of corrections delivered by supplier.
- University degree preferably in telecommunication, computer science, electrical engineering, etc.
- Substantiated experience in working in an intercultural team and in an international environment. Professional experience within systems technology respectively mobile communication technology (+ 5 years). Especially working experience in RF Planning & Optimisation area!
- Broad technical knowledge on Mobile radio RF technologies, network planning and optimisation.
- Basic knowledge of 5G Core architecture and functions.
- It is advantageous to have some knowledge of GIS systems.
- Excellent written and oral skills in English.
- Willingness to travel within the EU.
- Recognizing opportunities and acting on them; proactive approach.
- Investigating and anticipating customer wishes and needs and acting accordingly giving high priority to service and customer satisfaction.
- Drawing correct and realistic conclusions based on the information available.
- Able to align the requirements from markets and ensure that the different experts are working as one team.
- Proven ability to work in international and cross functional teams.
- Proven ability to work self-motivated with ability to work self-dependant or as part of a team to achieve project goals on time.
- Flexibility, high commitment, good communication and presentation skills, curious to learn new things.
Was wir bieten
So fern und doch so nah - in unserem internationalen Arbeitsumfeld gehört die Arbeit über Ländergrenzen hinweg zum Alltag.
Technology is the heartbeat that connects us across borders!
Deutsche Telekom’s Technology Hub (T-Hub) is part of the Technology Delivery International (TDI). Our highly international teams located across Europe deliver best-in-class cloud, network and services technologies that win our customers’ hearts! We work topic-driven and skill-based. That is why we are a chapter-based organization with a clear focus on the development of our people, while driving the delivery of TDI’s products and services in tribes for Deutsche Telekom’s operations in different countries. Team Members of the T-Hub are also located and working from the Czech Republic within the local organisation we have at T-Mobile Czech Republic.
Telekom experts develop & design the next-generation technologies that change how our network users connect, communicate, and interact with information and one another. As a member of an extraordinarily creative, motivated, and talented team, you will work together with international expert groups and projects with focus to Atoll (RF Planning Tool) lifecycle.
Data Privacy Information and Consent with Processing of Personal Data
Please be informed that by replying to the job offer, the company Deutsche Telekom Pan-Net Hungary Kft. with its registered seat at 1117 Budapest, Infopark sétány 3.ID no. 01-09-271999 (the “Company”) will process your personal data in the following scope: academic title, name, surname, photography, contact details (e-mail address, address, phone number), information about achieved education, previous working experience, other information that are included in your CV/motivation letter, information obtained during the online assessment, and so for the purpose of participation in a selection process for the job position that you are applying for.
Your personal data will be processed for the period of 6 months. Legal basis for processing of your personal data is the legitimate interest of the Company under art. 6(1)(f) of GDPR to select the right candidate for the vacant position from all job applicants. Please note that processing of personal data is prerequisite for participation in selection process. If you do not provide us with your data, you cannot participate in the selection process for concrete job position. Your personal data will not be subject to automated decision making and profiling.
Your personal data will be provided only to the following recipients belonging to Deutsche Telekom AG Group. You can find the information about entities belonging to Deutsche Telekom AG Group on the following link. If you participate in online assessment, your personal data may be transferred also to the USA to HireVue Inc., 10876 S River Front Pkwy Ste 600 South Jordan, Utah 84095, United States, and so based on EU standard contractual clauses and additional safeguards.
With respect to the processing of your personal data you have the following rights: (i) to request access to your personal data, (ii) to correct your personal data, (iii) to erase your personal data, (iv) to limit the processing of your personal data, (v) to object processing of your personal data, (vi) to the portability of your personal data, (vii) to file a complaint with the competent supervisory authority, (viii) to withdraw your consent with processing, if granted.
Your data will be processed by Deutsche Telekom Pan-Net Hungary as a controller.
Contact for provision of additional information about the protection and processing of your personal data is firstname.lastname@example.org
Mit dem Klick auf "Jetzt bewerben" wird die Online-Bewerbung gestartet.
Konto vorhanden? Dann einfach mit E-Mail-Adresse und Passwort einloggen. Ist noch kein Konto vorhanden, lässt sich dieses mit Klick auf "Richten Sie sich ein Benutzerkonto ein" schnell anlegen.
Unser Bewerbungsformular lässt sich in wenigen Minuten ausfüllen. Dokumente hochladen, persönliche Daten angeben und stellenspezifische Fragen beantworten - schon kann die Bewerbung abgeschickt werden.
Wir freuen uns - die Bewerbung ist bei uns eingegangen. Den Erhalt bestätigen wir per E-Mail.