WE SHAPE THE DIGITAL WORLD TO BRING PEOPLE CLOSER TOGETHER – APPLY NOW!
SAP PCI Engineer
- T-Systems Slovakia
- Kosice, Slowakei
- Vollzeit - unbefristet
- IT- / TK-Betrieb
Performs SAP project implementation tasks within standardized workflows in compliance with general guidelines and documentation in the required quality, volume, and time. Independently performs the assigned complex implementation tasks. Proposes and develops solution designs for complex SAP implementation tasks.
- Performs Database upgrades
- Performs SAP release Upgrades
- Performs and monitors OS/DB migration with use of the most optimized way
- Supports Migration/Upgrade projects independently
- Performs Unicode Conversions
- Provide 3rd level support, solves problems and escalates more complex issues
- Communicates with customers about the proposed implementation procedures
- Delivers services/solutions in the agreed quality, time, and quantity according to agreed requirements, contracts and/or KPI’s
- Reports and regularly communicates with project stakeholders and/or customer
- Collaborates with cross functional company teams to meet implementation project deliverables in the agreed quality, volume and time
- Supplies solid information and gives comprehensive advice to internal/external clients and management
- Shares the acquired knowledge and supports team development process as well as his/her own
- Creates and maintains documentation accurate and up-to-date, documents all tasks by using pre-defined templates and in compliance with T&T guidelines
- Acts according to the change management processes within the SAP Landscape and the SAP infrastructure according to accepted policy and procedures
- Records personal effort in the required tools
- Demonstrates project and resource management capabilities
- Transfers his/her knowledge and approach into professional guidance of his/her team co-members
- Sets-up and tracks measurable key indicators
- Provides migration package coordination
Minimum monthly salary is 1330 € brutto + variable part of salary + other financial benefits. The final basic wage component can be adjusted accordingly to individual skills and experience of selected candidate.
- At least a University/College degree in Computer Science/Information Technology/Engineering or equivalent formal qualification
- 4 - 6 years of working experience in the field of SAP administration or other related field
- English B2
- SAP Certified Technology Associate – System Administration
- SAP Certified Technology Associate - OS/DB Migration
T-Systems delivers high-quality services combining information and communication technology (ICT). The company's broad expertise in both fields makes the business customer division of Deutsche Telekom a preferred partner for multi-national corporations, small and medium-sized businesses and public institutions. Over 160,000 customers from every industry worldwide benefit from the company's special expertise in providing integrated ICT solutions from a single source. T-Systems is the only company to offer its own complete ICT portfolio and to combine IT (Information technology) and communication technology to produce new solutions.