СОЗДАЙТЕ ВМЕСТЕ С НАМИ ЦИФРОВОЙ МИР БУДУЩЕГО — ОТКЛИКНИТЕСЬ НА ВАКАНСИЮ!
Scala/Java Developer (LCT)
- T-Systems RUS
Sankt Petersburg, Russland
- Vollzeit - unbefristet
- 1-3 years
- Erforderliche Sprachkenntnisse:
- English, Russian
- IT- / TK-Entwicklung
Low Cost Tracker (https://iot.telekom.com/en/solutions/low-cost-tracker) is a lightweight IoT solution for a tracking device. The project has a full vertical infrastructure including devices, layer of micro-services and graphic user interface.
A variety of measured values:
The Low Cost Tracker shows the location of a product, measures the ambient temperature and detects vibrations.
Using WLAN or mobile radio, the low-cost tracker localizes the location of the goods with an accuracy of up to 50 meters. Whether in a factory building or on the high seas.
Flexible data transmission:
The transmission interval is freely configurable. Transmission takes place within a fixed time frame. The tracker also sends notifications of spontaneous events such as unplanned vibrations.
Simple to install:
The Low Cost Tracker can be quickly and easily attached by screwing, riveting or gluing. The housing is waterproof and robust.
We are searching self-motivated colleagues mainly for back-end services implementation:
- Eager to learn something new every day and co-create new IoT products
- Advocate latest best practices
- Co-concept, develop and maintain new pr existing services based on Java and Scala
- Having practical experience of working with agile methods (Scrum, Kanban)
- With good English language skills (speaking and writing)
- Willing to occasionally travel to Germany for meetings
- Very good Java know-how
- Experience in developing (micro) services using the Spring Boot or a similar framework
- Experience with the Test Driven Development (TDD) and state of the art testing frameworks
- Experience with Continuous Integration and Deployment (CI/CD)
- Desire to get experience with modern Cloud Platforms (e.g. Azure) and with modern Container platforms (e.g. Kubernetes)
Good to have practical experience with:
- GitLab, Jenkins, Docker, Kubernetes, Gradle, Ansible
- Scala, Akka (Scala), Apache Camel (Scala)
- Scala HTTP client
- ScalaTest, Mockito
- IoT device communication protocols (MQTT, LWM2M)
- Google Protocol Buffer
- Cloud of Things (CoT)
Nice to have:
- Angular JS, Angular, Vue.JS, React
Schwerbehinderte Menschen werden bei gleicher Eignung vorrangig berücksichtigt.
T-Systems is a part of Deutsche Telekom group - the leading European telecommunications provider. T-Systems has over 52,700 employees, active in about 20 countries worldwide. In Russia, T-Systems provides Software services: Design, Development, Testing, User Helpdesk and Maintenance. Since 1995, the Russian team develops complex projects for international companies: T-Mobile, Daimler, Volkswagen, DHL and many others.