Security Management Specialist - BCM/ECM (Budapest)
- IT Services Hungary
- Budapest, Ungarn
- Vollzeit - unbefristet
- Erforderliche Sprachkenntnisse:
Recht, Sicherheit, Regulierung
IT- / TK-Beratung
As member of the central Telekom Security Team you will play a major role in the design, implementation and maintenance projects of coherent set of policies, processes and systems to ensure the business continuity of the Business Units worldwide. You will be part of the central Business Continuity, Emergency and Crisis Management Team of the Deutsche Telekom Group and contribute, that the people and values of the company are protected.
- Pursue and review of requirements regarding structure and processes of Business Continuity Management (BCM), Emergency and Crisis Management ECM) in the group national and international
- Further development of Business Continuity, Emergency and Crisis Management in the group
- Support of measures for coping incidents and crisis
- Representing the chapter BCM/ECM towards internal customers
- Updating groupwide regulations regarding ECM and BCM considering relevant group policies and legal requirements.
- University/High school degree in Security Management / Informatics / Engineering / Economics / Cyber security / Project management or a comparable qualification
- English and German knowledge (fluent at least in one, intermediate in the second language)
- Information Security basics knowledge / experience
- Experience in BCM and/or ECM especially in the setup ideally at larger enterprises
- Experience in international projects
- Teamwork, self-confidence and diplomatic skills
IT Services Hungary is the biggest ICT employer of Hungary, the subsidiary company of T-Systems International. Our company uniquely offers the whole portfolio of ICT-service. Our centres in Budapest, Debrecen, Pécs and Szeged satisfy our international clients in systemintegrational and operational fields, but in our wide offer you can also find all the widely used software and hardware platforms of SAP system services as well as distant and local server operation, network management and supervision. The appreciation of our work is shown by winning the „Investor of the Year” award both in 2008 and 2015. In the year 2014/15 „Employer of the Year” (National Champion) award was also collected by us. Since 2014 the company has been a multiple Superbrands award winner, and IT Business gave us the title: „The Most Successful ICT enterprise” in 2017.
We are looking for experienced professionals as a still developing and broadening company!