Key Performance Indicators / Key responsibilities and deliverables:
(e.g. budget, revenue, EBITDA, etc.)
KPIs / Key deliverables:
- The Chief Security Officer has a mandate to establish binding rules, an organization and measurement procedures for security for all units of his group of companies.
- Implements the specifications of the respective superordinate security management in the legal entity and derives further or more detailed regulations from these if necessary.
- Responsible for the maintenance and further development of the security management systems and the associated matrix certification.
- Establishes a line organization for security management in the legal entity.
- Establishes a management structure for subordinate units in legal entity.
- Plans a tactical security program for the unit in accordance with the strategy and business model of the superordinate unit.
- Represents the legal entity in the committees of the superordinate security management.
- Overall responsibility: for all relevant DT locations within the agreed type of work.
Detailed job description, responsibilities:
- Act as Process Manager of the security management process of the legal entity.
- Steers the implementation of security requirements into the business processes and controls the effectiveness and efficiency of the implementation.
- Defines clear processes and responsibilities for procedures that are operationalized by the security management.
- Ensuring process performance, quality, and adherence to deadlines.
- To be the interface to relevant authorities and interest groups.
- May delegate the performance of individual specialist tasks (such as Information Security and Data Protection, Business Continuity, Physical Security, Personnel & Event Protection, Investigation & Misuse Detection, IT/NT Security, HR Security, Security Risks, Emergency & Crisis), but not the responsibility.
- Is responsible for the risk map, the audit plan, the security incident report, the identification of critical or security-relevant company assets, as well as their security concepts, emergency, and crisis management.
- Is responsible for commitment and operationalizing the superordinate security program and local activities.
- Information technologies - Master degree
Professional knowledge, skills, know-how in the field & experience in the field:
- Experience in field of activity : 3+ years of related work experience
- Firm understanding of IT and NT architectures (OSS/BSS) within the DTAG group
- Thorough understanding of Telco business strategy
- experience with coordination and working with teams within multinational project environments is very important
- Multinational experience: very important, preferably within East-European countries
Language skills: English language - fluent (excellent verbal and written communication skills)
Managerial skills / competences:
- coordination skills: YES
- excellent skills in problem solving and monitoring
Interpersonal, communication skills:
- communication skills
- Ability to effectively multi-task and work in a fast-past environment while producing high quality results
- Passionate about technology
Other soft skills, competences
- Strategic thinking
- Highly collaborative
- Flexibility to travel
- Managing Cyber Security related projects/ programs-advanced
- Practices and methods of IT strategy - Advanced
- Enterprise architecture and security architecture - Advanced
- Third party auditing and cloud risk assessment methodologies- Advanced
- Agile projects methodology
- Certified Information Security Manager
Was wir bieten
So fern und doch so nah - in unserem internationalen Arbeitsumfeld gehört die Arbeit über Ländergrenzen hinweg zum Alltag.
Who we are?
Deutsche Telekom Cloud Services was established in 2015 as part of Deutsche Telekom Group, Technology & Innovation Area, and part of Technology Delivery International (TDI).
TDI is a collection of experts teams spread across Europe, working together collaboratively with our NatCos (national companies) to enable relevant technologies for the delivery of core telco services to our customers in our many markets. Pan-Net focuses on building and scaling cloud based and network service platforms, delivering best network performance through continues optimization. We delight our customers by enabling innovative network automation solutions across the European Telco footprint. Besides the headquarters in Bratislava, Slovakia there are other Pan-Net affiliated companies across Europe, and together with the TDI team in Germany, we leverage the power of all teams to provide best in class technology solutions.
Deutsche Telekom Pan-Net bundles key competencies for future tech projects within the area of Technology & Innovation. Anchoring skill developments in learning opportunities on- and off-of-the job, is deeply imbedded in our corporate culture. Therefore, the technical experts, who are organized in chapters and tribes, are flexibly and effectively enabled to contribute towards Group's strategic focus of digitalization, cloudification and automation to become the Leading European Telco.
Please be informed that by replying to the job offer, the company Deutsche Telekom Cloud Services EPE. with its registered seat at 9 Fragkoklisias Str., 15125, Marousi of Attica, ID no. 134112901000 / 300378 (the “Company”) will process, as a controller, your personal data in the following scope: academic title, name, surname, photography, contact details (e-mail address, address, phone number), information about achieved education, previous working experience, other information that are included in your CV/motivation letter, information obtained during the online assessment, and so for the purpose of participation in a selection process for the job position that you are applying for.
Your personal data will be processed for the period of 6 months. Legal basis for processing of your personal data is the legitimate interest of the Company under art. 6(1)(f) of GDPR to select the right candidate for the vacant position from all job applicants. Please note that processing of personal data is prerequisite for participation in selection process. If you do not provide us with your data, you cannot participate in the selection process for concrete job position. Your personal data will not be subject to automated decision making and profiling.
Your personal data will be provided only to the following recipients belonging to Deutsche Telekom AG Group. You can find the information about entities belonging to Deutsche Telekom AG Group on the following link. If you participate in online assessment, your personal data may be transferred also to the USA to HireVue Inc., 10876 S River Front Pkwy Ste 600 South Jordan, Utah 84095, United States, and so based on EU standard contractual clauses and additional safeguards.
With respect to the processing of your personal data you have the following rights: (i) to request access to your personal data, (ii) to correct your personal data, (iii) to erase your personal data, (iv) to limit the processing of your personal data, (v) to object processing of your personal data, (vi) to the portability of your personal data, (vii) to file a complaint with the competent supervisory authority, (viii) to withdraw your consent with processing, if granted.
Contact for provision of additional information about the protection and processing of your personal data is firstname.lastname@example.org. Additional information about data privacy you can find on the following link.
Mit dem Klick auf "Jetzt bewerben" wird die Online-Bewerbung gestartet.
Konto vorhanden? Dann einfach mit E-Mail-Adresse und Passwort einloggen. Ist noch kein Konto vorhanden, lässt sich dieses mit Klick auf "Richten Sie sich ein Benutzerkonto ein" schnell anlegen.
Unser Bewerbungsformular lässt sich in wenigen Minuten ausfüllen. Dokumente hochladen, persönliche Daten angeben und stellenspezifische Fragen beantworten - schon kann die Bewerbung abgeschickt werden.
Wir freuen uns - die Bewerbung ist bei uns eingegangen. Den Erhalt bestätigen wir per E-Mail.