Security Solution Administrator OT-Security (Budapest) - English Speaking
- Deutsche Telekom Systems Solutions Hungary Kft.
- Budapest, Ungarn
- Vollzeit - unbefristet
- Erforderliche Sprachkenntnisse:
IT- / TK-Betrieb
Recht, Sicherheit, Regulierung
In this position you will be responsible for the platform operation and application administration of the industrial cyber security solution in Deutsche Telekom Security.
• You will be responsible for the administration of the OT-SOC system infrastructure and the OpenBSD / Linux servers (e.g. Syslog, Proxy, Update and API-Server).
• After the vendor training your task will be to administrate the genua Genucenter; the genua Rendzvous Server and the genua Genubox
• Your task will be the administration of CyberX Central Manager Appliances / public cloud image based on Ubuntu Linux and the administration of CyberX Sensor Appliances based on Ubuntu Linux
• You will be trusted with the basic administration of public clouds (e.g. Open Telekom Cloud) for components deployed on cloud infrastructure
• You will be responsible to provide internal (Telekom Cyber Defense Center) and external (Customer) 2nd level support for the infrastructure. Conference call at regular intervals and remote desktop meeting about Incident and Problem and ongoing tasks.
• Your task will be to ensure that the provided operations / services are available und running stable according to the regulations. Identify and fix issues of devices and systems. Check and monitor: availability, system health and activities/changes for all components
• You will responsible to keep systems and devices up to date
(patches, signature updates, software releases/firmware). Simulate configuration changes in lab environment.
• You will be trusted with the stabilization of the application and systems. Optimize the service: reduce downtimes, reduce system troubles.
• Your task will be to maintain the documentation of the solution and to create and update processes.
• You will be responsible to support incl. Incident-, Problem- and Change Management and tracking the incidents
• Your task will be to administrate the API & Update Server
• Higher level (specialization) qualifications or relevant professional experience.
• Practical knowledge and experiences with UNIX/Linux systems.
• Practical experiences with public clouds (e.g. OTC).
• Experience with the administration and deploying solutions in the Open Telekom Cloud (OTC)
• Experience with OpenBSD Unix operating systems.
• Experience with Linux/Unix (Ubuntu, RedHat) operating systems.
• Experience with virtualization (VMVare)
• Experience with Shell Scripting (bash/ ksh).
• Basic knowledge in IT-Security, Network Security and Network-technologies (OSI Modell, IP, TCP, UDP).
• Customer-oriented approach. Quick understanding of complex problems.
• Familiar with ITIL processes.
• Good team player attitude.
• Good communication ability.
• At least intermediate English language skills.
• Able to provide 24/7 OnCall Support.
• Experience with Genua GmbH Genu Servicebox, with Genua GmbH Genu Rendezvous Server and with Genua GmbH Genucenter or with similar products from different vendor.
• Experience with CyberX Central Manager Appliances and CyberX Sensor Appliances.
• German language skills.
Present in the market under the Deutsche Telekom IT Solutions brand name, IT-Services Hungary (ITSH) is a subsidiary of the Deutsche Telekom Group and is the largest ICT employer in Hungary. Established in 2006, the company provides a wide portfolio of IT and telecommunications services with more than 4500 employees. ITSH was awarded with the Best in Educational Cooperation prize by HIPA in 2019, acknowledged as one of the most attractive workplaces by PwC Hungary’s independent survey and rewarded with the title of the Most Ethical Multinational Company in 2019. The company continuously develops its four sites in Budapest, Debrecen, Pécs and Szeged and is looking for skilled IT professionals to join its team.