Senior Agile DevOps Engineer (Budapest) 1
- IT Services Hungary
- Budapest, Ungarn
- Young Professional
- Vollzeit - unbefristet
- 3-5 év
- Erforderliche Sprachkenntnisse:
- IT- / TK-Entwicklung
This is your opportunity to join an expanding international Robotics and Artificial Intelligence program. We are looking for a Senior Agile DevOps Engineer (AI Solutions) to join our Service HUB. He/she will
work in a multinational environment in diverse international teams within Agile Release Trains (SAFe).
- Cross-project conception as well as development and operation of the DevOps infrastructure/services in close cooperation with other departments.
- Analyze safety-relevant specifications and architectures.
- Direct support of project teams in the development, quality assurance accompanying development as well as planning and implementation of product releases.
- Creation of concepts for further automation of services, processes and/or operating models.
- Test of prototypes and transfer to the operations team.
- Conducting of performance analyses and tunings as well as error analyses and troubleshooting.
- Mentor other members of the engineering team on DevOps culture and tools.
- Provide on-going support including process changes, defect fixes, software upgrades, performance tuning, and administration.
- Provide direction, training and escalation support for platform/product operations.
- Cross and merge the barriers that exist between software development, testing and operations teams and keep existing networks in mind as they design, plan and test.
- Knowledge of architectural approaches including consolidation, cloud computing, virtualization, information management, Big Data, AI, Machine Learning, etc.
- Experience with REST API.
- Experience with ELK-Stack.
- Knowledge about test-driven development.
- Experience in building up a pipeline with gitlab.
- Comfortable with Linux (Debian/Ubuntu).
- At least 1-3-year experience working in a DevOps environment:
- Experience with CI/CD build and release automation tools
- Experience with containers (e.g. Docker)
- Experience with container orchestration tools (e.g. Kubernetes)
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Business-level verbal and written English.
- Team player with good inter-personal skills and good oral and written communication ability.
- Agile mindset.
- Experience working with Rancher
- Experience in writing Helm charts
- Experience working in Machine Learning project is a plus
- Knowledge of German language is a plus
- Experience working in an agile environment is a plus (SAFe, Scrum, Kanban)
IT Services Hungary is the biggest ICT employer of Hungary, the subsidiary company of T-Systems International. Our company uniquely offers the whole portfolio of ICT-service. Our centres in Budapest, Debrecen, Pécs and Szeged satisfy our international clients in systemintegrational and operational fields, but in our wide offer you can also find all the widely used software and hardware platforms of SAP system services as well as distant and local server operation, network management and supervision. The appreciation of our work is shown by winning the „Investor of the Year” award both in 2008 and 2015. In the year 2014/15 „Employer of the Year” (National Champion) award was also collected by us. Since 2014 the company has been a multiple Superbrands award winner, and IT Business gave us the title: „The Most Successful ICT enterprise” in 2017.
We are looking for experienced professionals as a still developing and broadening company!