Senior Application Developer for RiBS + 5000 Eur Sign on bonus
RiBS Avengers team is looking for a new member to join the squad. Scope of the team is development of customer’s applications, focusing on financial standing evaluation of Deutsche Telekom customers and partners, due to optimize financial risk. Solution is developed by agile teams based on SAFe framework. Applications are based on micro-services architecture, cloud-native technologies and DevOps philosophy.
Develop new and maintain existing source code of applications
Works in SCRUM team on developing and building complex application solutions for customer DTAG
Serve as professional mentor for junior developers
- Implement customer’s requirements based on specification in selected object oriented programming language (JAVA) into functional and user friendly application to meet customer’s needs
- Provide testing of programmed functionality before deployment in order to avoid bugs and ensure quality of code
- Maintain application on 3rd level support by fixing bugs and regular check, programming updates of features on customer’s change request to satisfy customer needs and to ensure smooth running of the application with added value
- Implement security concept according to PSA policy in developed application to ensure accordance with DTAG standards
- Possibility of Teleworking or Home office
- Cafeteria - individual financial benefit
- Trainings and development opportunities (Coursera, Percipio full access for free)
- Pension savings contribution
- Extra vacation days
- Referral bonus /financial/
- Discounts at various providers in Košice
- Team buildings online
- Work-life Program and Coaching
- Health Weeks
- Sport Activities
- Weekend Events
- Doctors at workplace
- Credit card
- Rotations possibilities
Final salary is negotiable.
We are offering base salary depending on seniority level and previous experience of candidate. In addition to base salary we provide variable part and other financial benefits. Base salary will not be lower than 2700€ /brutto. Sign on Bonus 5000€ brutto. Details during interview.
- University degree (minimum Bachelor)
- English - B2
- Must have:
- Java, Spring framework - professional
- JUnit testing – advanced
- Relational databases - advanced
- Kubernetes/Docker – esentials
- Gitlab CI/CD pipelines administration - essential
Apache Camel, Flink, Kafka, AMQ, MongoDB, Angular/HTML, Bash, AWS
Deutsche Telekom IT & Telecommunications Slovakia s.r.o. is one of the two legal entities promoted under one brand Deutsche Telekom IT Solutions Slovakia. Our parent company Deutsche Telekom AG decided to take strategic steps towards structural change, which resulted in the splitting of T-Systems Slovakia into two legal entities, operating, as of July 1, 2020.
Our original brand T-Systems Slovakia has been inextricably linked with Kosice region since January 2006. We proved this the very next year, when we became one of the founding members of Košice IT Valley association.
Over the last decade, we have managed to grow from scratch to being the second largest employer in the eastern part of the country. At the same time, with more than 3,900 employees, we are one of the top fifteen largest employers in Slovakia. Thanks to our highly qualified and motivated employees, we are the company with the fastest growth in added value within the IT industry in Slovakia. Our goal is to proactively find new ways to improve and continuously transform into the type of company providing innovative services.
Mit dem Klick auf "Jetzt bewerben" wird die Online-Bewerbung gestartet.
Konto vorhanden? Dann einfach mit E-Mail-Adresse und Passwort einloggen. Ist noch kein Konto vorhanden, lässt sich dieses mit Klick auf "Richten Sie sich ein Benutzerkonto ein" schnell anlegen.
Unser Bewerbungsformular lässt sich in wenigen Minuten ausfüllen. Dokumente hochladen, persönliche Daten angeben und stellenspezifische Fragen beantworten - schon kann die Bewerbung abgeschickt werden.
Wir freuen uns - die Bewerbung ist bei uns eingegangen. Den Erhalt bestätigen wir per E-Mail.