Senior C++ Developer
Senior Software Developer has lead position within SCRUM team. Holder of the position is responsible for development, design and implementation of new or modified software products or ongoing business projects. Target of development is automation of business processes and cross platform automation. Senior Software Developer handles all phases of software development lifecycle, especially for small or midsize solutions. Provide independent technical expertise, follow agreed methodology steps and rituals and take responsibility for produced code to deliver functional solution with team. Mentor and feedback less experienced colleagues, present team outputs and share knowledge within company. Document and share best practices and constantly work on self-development. Follow industry trends, bring and recommend innovations
- Design and Development of the complex IT systems/applications
- Analysis of the requirements and communication with internal stakeholders
- Use agreed programing language or tools to develop automation solutions.
- Development according to Agile methodology – SCRUM
- Creation of technical documentation
- Creative approach within complex solution and technology used
- Active participation on research & development projects
- Work closely with other developers, UX designers, business and systems analysts on implementation and testing of the developed solution
- Train users
- Mentor junior developers and participate on onboarding procedure
- Possibility of teleworking or home office
- Cafeteria Bonus - an annual package of money based on job complexity
- Variable payment - yearly bonus defined in employment contract, based on reaching company objectives
- Financial bonus for recommendation of a candidate
- Financial bonus for relocation
- Employer pension contribution (III. pillar)
- Special program for key employees
- Work life coaching - psychological, work, legal and financial consulting
- Vacation contribution - for employees with employment contract who are continuously 24 months at least in the company
- Hard-skills and soft-skills trainings
- Opportunity to upskilling and reskilling by internal and external trainings and certifications
- Discounts at various providers
- Health week activities twice a year
- Usage of relaxation area Alejová
- Benefit from Metro
For more information about benefits visit - https://www.deutschetelekomitsolutions.sk/en/career/advantages-of-working-in-T-systems
Final salary is negotiable.
We are offering base salary depending on seniority level and previous experience of candidate. In addition to base salary we provide variable part and other financial benefits. Base salary will not be lower than 3100 EUR brutto. We also provide a sign on bonus of € 5,000 for each candidate hired for this position.
- Senior personality, which can handle time pressure and other project obstacles
- Capable of and has experience in, taking care of other developers
- Excellent and fluent English skills
- More than 5 years (senior) of experience in the role developer in C++
- Automotive Background, at least 2 years project experience
- Strong knowledge and experience in SCRUM
- Experience in setup of a development tool chain
- Advanced Knowledge in automotive embedded architecture
- Advanced Knowledge in Unit-Tests and Test-Automation
- Optional: Knowledge in ECU programming, AUTOSAR, Automotive Development process (A-SPICE)
- Optional: Knowledge in ISO 26262
- Optional: Knowledge in AUTOSAR C++ 14 Coding Rules, MISRA C++ 2008 Guidelines
- Optional: Security Knowledge in High Integrity C++ (HIC++) Coding Standard, SEI CERT C++ Coding Standard
Was wir bieten
Homeoffice/Mobile Working möglich
Egal ob im Büro oder von einem anderen Ort - mobiles Arbeiten ist bei uns kein Problem. Die Arbeit im Homeoffice gehört zu unserem beruflichen Alltag und wird durch digitale Plattformen unterstützt.
Kantine am Standort
Gesundes Essen in guter Gesellschaft - unsere Kantinen machen es möglich. Hier lässt sich bequem und nur wenige Minuten vom Arbeitsplatz entfernt aus einer großen Auswahl an warmen und kalten Speisen auswählen.
Deutsche Telekom Systems Solutions Slovakia s.r.o. is one of the two legal entities promoted under one brand Deutsche Telekom IT Solutions Slovakia. Our parent company Deutsche Telekom AG decided to take strategic steps towards structural change, which resulted in the splitting of T-Systems Slovakia into two legal entities, operating, as of July 1, 2020.
Our original brand T-Systems Slovakia has been inextricably linked with Kosice region since January 2006. We proved this the very next year, when we became one of the founding members of Košice IT Valley association.
Over the last decade, we have managed to grow from scratch to being the second largest employer in the eastern part of the country. At the same time, with more than 3,900 employees, we are one of the top fifteen largest employers in Slovakia. Thanks to our highly qualified and motivated employees, we are the company with the fastest growth in added value within the IT industry in Slovakia. Our goal is to proactively find new ways to improve and continuously transform into the type of company providing innovative services.
Mit dem Klick auf "Jetzt bewerben" wird die Online-Bewerbung gestartet.
Konto vorhanden? Dann einfach mit E-Mail-Adresse und Passwort einloggen. Ist noch kein Konto vorhanden, lässt sich dieses mit Klick auf "Richten Sie sich ein Benutzerkonto ein" schnell anlegen.
Unser Bewerbungsformular lässt sich in wenigen Minuten ausfüllen. Dokumente hochladen, persönliche Daten angeben und stellenspezifische Fragen beantworten - schon kann die Bewerbung abgeschickt werden.
Wir freuen uns - die Bewerbung ist bei uns eingegangen. Den Erhalt bestätigen wir per E-Mail.