Senior Cloud Developer - Cloud Monitoring
This position is open in the following countries:
What will you do?
- Development and Operations of Monitoring platforms for the Company’s cloud infrastructure and services
- Prepare and continuously improve technical documentation
- Maintaining CI/CD pipelines based on Terraform, Ansible and Gitlab
- Propose and implement improvements to the monitoring
- Support of incident resolution, preventive maintenance and change man-agement
- Participate in an on-call rotation
What will you bring along?
- Fluency in at least one programming language such as Python or Golang
- Fluency in Linux (Ubuntu preferred), with shell scripting knowledge
- Knowledge of :
- monitoring tools (Prometheus, Nagios, Checkmk)
- visualization tools (Grafana, Kibana)
- container technologies (Docker, Kubernetes, Helm)
- Infrastructure-as-Code tools (Terraform)
- configuration management tools (Ansible)
- SQL databases
- Openstack, ELK stack, Logstash and Kafka is beneficial
- Scrum and Agile way of working is beneficial
- Git and CI/CD tools (Gitlab)
- Be available for on-call rotation outside business hours.
What do you need to have?
- University degree in Technical area (Computer Science, Telecommunication Engineering, Information Systems or related field) or equivalent experience for more than 5 years.
What else we offer
- Open and friendly working environment
- Competitive remuneration package
- Attractive benefit package
Was wir bieten
So fern und doch so nah - in unserem internationalen Arbeitsumfeld gehört die Arbeit über Ländergrenzen hinweg zum Alltag.
Do you want work in one of the best engineering teams in the tech industry?
If yes, join us at TDI Deutsche Telekom where enthusiastic people shape the future of telecommunication, working on innovative and agile projects to create an extraordinary customer experience.
Who we are?
Deutsche Telekom Cloud Services was established in 2015 as part of Deutsche Telekom Group, Technology & Innovation Area, and part of Technology Delivery International (TDI).
TDI is a collection of experts teams spread across Europe, working together collaboratively with our NatCos (national companies) to enable relevant technologies for the delivery of core telco services to our customers in our many markets. Pan-Net focuses on building and scaling cloud based and network service platforms, delivering best network performance through continues optimization. We delight our customers by enabling innovative network automation solutions across the European Telco footprint. Besides the headquarters in Bratislava, Slovakia there are other Pan-Net affiliated companies across Europe, and together with the TDI team in Germany, we leverage the power of all teams to provide best in class technology solutions.
Data Privacy Information and Consent with Processing of Personal Data
Please be informed that the company Deutsche Telekom Pan-Net Greece EPE having its seat 99 Kifissias Ave., 15124 Maroussi, Athens, Greece, ID No: 134112901000 / 300378 (the “Company”) will process your personal data in the following scope: academic title, name, surname, photography, contact details (e-mail address, address, phone number), information about achieved education, previous working experience, other information that are included in your CV/motivation letter, and so for the purpose of participation in a selection process for the job position that you are applying for.
Your personal data will be processed for the period of 6 months. Legal basis for processing of your personal data is the legitimate interest of the Company under art. 6(1)(f) of GDPR to select the right candidate for the vacant position from all job applicants. Please note that processing of personal data is prerequisite for participation in selection process. If you do not provide us with your data, you cannot participate in the selection process for concrete job position. Your personal data will not be subject to automated decision making and profiling.
Your personal data will be provided only to the following recipients within Deutsche Telekom AG Group: Deutsche Telekom Pan-Net s.r.o., Ružová dolina 6, 821 08 Bratislava,Slovak Republic, Deutsche Telekom Services Europe GmbH, Friedrich-Ebert-Allee 140, D-53113 Bonn, Germany; Deutsche Telekom Business Services S.R.L., 319G Splaiul Independentei, Bucharest, Romania; Deutsche Telekom AG, Friedrich-Ebert-Allee 140, D-53113 Bonn, Germany. Your personal data will not be transferred to third countries.
With respect to the processing of your personal data you have the following rights: (i) to request access to your personal data, (ii) to correct your personal data, (iii) to erase your personal data, (iv) to limit the processing of your personal data, (v) to object processing of your personal data, (vi) to the portability of your personal data, (vii) to file a complaint with the competent supervisory authority, (viii) to withdraw your consent with processing, if granted.
Contact for provision of additional information about the protection and processing of your personal data is: firstname.lastname@example.org. Additional information about data privacy you can find enclosed as an attachment of this e-mail in in the document Privacy Statement for Job Applicants in Deutsche Telekom Pan-Net EPE.
Mit dem Klick auf "Jetzt bewerben" wird die Online-Bewerbung gestartet.
Konto vorhanden? Dann einfach mit E-Mail-Adresse und Passwort einloggen. Ist noch kein Konto vorhanden, lässt sich dieses mit Klick auf "Richten Sie sich ein Benutzerkonto ein" schnell anlegen.
Unser Bewerbungsformular lässt sich in wenigen Minuten ausfüllen. Dokumente hochladen, persönliche Daten angeben und stellenspezifische Fragen beantworten - schon kann die Bewerbung abgeschickt werden.
Wir freuen uns - die Bewerbung ist bei uns eingegangen. Den Erhalt bestätigen wir per E-Mail.