Senior Controller (Budapest)
- IT Services Hungary
- Budapest, Ungarn
- Vollzeit - unbefristet
- Finanzen, Controlling
- Responsible for delivering normal Business Unit’s controlling tasks with full P&L responsibility.
- Coordination of certain controlling activities.
- Participation in forecasting and periodic (monthly, quarterly, annual) closings, coordination tasks.
- CO Business Partner for the given unit(s).
- Profitability analysis in various dimensions, management decision support.
- Support the business with ad-hoc analyses, tasks.
- Participation in various internal and business unit related projects.
- Work with leading financial and reporting systems: MS PowerBI, SAP, SQL.
- Minimum 5 years of working experience in the field of controlling.
- MSc or BSc preferably in Finance/Accounting.
- Fluent English knowledge.
- Experience in professional coordination.
- Strong MS Office skills (Excel will be tested in the selection process).
- Accurate and proactive personality with good communication skills.
- Strong analytical, problem solving skills.
- Business oriented approach. Openness for new technical solutions.
- Team-player but ability to work individually, taking responsibility over his/her work
- Experience in people management.
- Experience with SAP, SQL or MS PowerBI is advantage.
IT Services Hungary is the biggest ICT employer of Hungary, the subsidiary company of T-Systems International. Our company uniquely offers the whole portfolio of ICT-service. Our centres in Budapest, Debrecen, Pécs and Szeged satisfy our international clients in systemintegrational and operational fields, but in our wide offer you can also find all the widely used software and hardware platforms of SAP system services as well as distant and local server operation, network management and supervision. The appreciation of our work is shown by winning the „Investor of the Year” award both in 2008 and 2015. In the year 2014/15 „Employer of the Year” (National Champion) award was also collected by us. Since 2014 the company has been a multiple Superbrands award winner, and IT Business gave us the title: „The Most Successful ICT enterprise” in 2017.
We are looking for experienced professionals as a still developing and broadening company!