Senior Data Scientist Public Cloud
As Senior Data Scientist you are responsible for our AI strategy and the planning and implementation of our machine learning projects - especially PoCs. Together with our architects and offering managers, you will develop concepts for industrial customers using state-of-the-art technologies such as Big Data, Deep Learning or Container Orchestration. In Data Science projects you will lead Data Scientists and Machine Learning Engineers and work in close coordination with stakeholders to ensure successful implementation.
- Advising our customers in the application of AI/ML methods to solve industry-specific use cases
- Conception of AI/ML platforms on public cloud environments for the rapid provision of AI/ML tools in cooperation with our Offering Managers
- Development of advanced statistical data analysis with data mining methods and learning algorithms
- You ensure data quality and development of related strategies as well as visualization of data and analysis results
- You get an overview of current market developments in terms of technologies and customer needs
- Participation in the identification of new strategic application areas, use cases and products by using innovative analytical methods and technologies
- Evaluation of costs and efforts to implement customer-specific requirements
- Successfully completed studies or doctorate in the field of economics, computer science, physics, mathematics or engineering
- Experience in leading expert AI teams
- Very good knowledge of mathematics, statistics and modern data science methods (e.g. AI, ML), as well as knowledge of economic efficiency considerations and data organization
- Several years of practical experience as Data Scientist or Machine Learning Expert
- Extensive experience with functional programming languages, e.g. Python (Python classes, Pandas, Numpy) and well-known AI/ML libraries (e.g. TensorFlow, Scikitlearn, etc.)
- Knowledge of application development for data transformation with Apache Spark e.g. in Scala or PySpark
- Experience with machine learning pipelines (e.g. Kubeflow or Apache Beam)
- Common Big Data platforms such as Hadoop, EMR or HDInsight and their basic functionality are known to you
- Practical experience with Docker Containers and knowledge of orchestration platforms like Kubernetes or OpenShift
- Practical experience with tools and services of large cloud providers such as AWS, GCP or MS Azure
- High social competence as well as distinctive teamwork skills (also in international and virtual teams) in agile cooperation
- Very good knowledge of German and English, both spoken and written
- Flexibility and willingness to travel (national) is expected
Present in the market under the Deutsche Telekom IT Solutions brand name, IT-Services Hungary (ITSH) is a subsidiary of the Deutsche Telekom Group and is the largest ICT employer in Hungary. Established in 2006, the company provides a wide portfolio of IT and telecommunications services with more than 4500 employees. ITSH was awarded with the Best in Educational Cooperation prize by HIPA in 2019, acknowledged as one of the most attractive workplaces by PwC Hungary’s independent survey and rewarded with the title of the Most Ethical Multinational Company in 2019. The company continuously develops its four sites in Budapest, Debrecen, Pécs and Szeged and is looking for skilled IT professionals to join its team.
Mit dem Klick auf "Jetzt bewerben" wird die Online-Bewerbung gestartet.
Konto vorhanden? Dann einfach mit E-Mail-Adresse und Passwort einloggen. Ist noch kein Konto vorhanden, lässt sich dieses mit Klick auf "Richten Sie sich ein Benutzerkonto ein" schnell anlegen.
Unser Bewerbungsformular lässt sich in wenigen Minuten ausfüllen. Dokumente hochladen, persönliche Daten angeben und stellenspezifische Fragen beantworten - schon kann die Bewerbung abgeschickt werden.
Wir freuen uns - die Bewerbung ist bei uns eingegangen. Den Erhalt bestätigen wir per E-Mail.