Senior Data Scientist
- Deutsche Telekom Pan-Net s.r.o.
- Athen, Griechenland
- Young Professional
- Vollzeit - unbefristet
- 3-5 years
- Erforderliche Sprachkenntnisse:
- English, German
Technologie und Netzwerke
IT- / TK-Entwicklung
IT- / TK-Projekte
IT- / TK-Betrieb
As Senior Data Scientist (m/f) you are responsible for:
- E2E responsibility for data science projects; from the requirement management and consultancy to the go-live
- Develop specifications for providing and identifying data for logical data models and structures
- Together with software developers, development of evaluation- and steering-tools for heterogeneous data sources to provide necessary data sets, e.g. around product, price, contract, customer, web-tracking
- Develop data models and steer model implementations in collaboration with the business and a team of subject matter experts, to create initiatives to foster business growth
- Perform data analysis to integrate research results into existing solutions and business processes (identification of trends, patterns, predictive models), provide KPIs reports and dashboards
- Creation of cost-cases and identification of data driven business opportunities
- Preparation of decision proposals and recommendations for action; presentation and discussion of results at management level as a part of a high-performance team in an international environment
- Active knowledge management and know-how transfer
- Close collaboration with teams in Darmstadt, Germany
- Degree in computer science or similar field or work experience, and at least 3 years' professional experience in design of data models, data analysis and visualization, business intelligence (BI) and data warehouse platforms, ideally in the area of modern eCommerce or related fields
- Expert knowledge in logical data modeling and Java and MySQL programming. Talend knowledge is beneficial
- Expert knowledge in statistical analysis and statistical measurements, know-how in Tableau, R and Python is beneficial
- Advanced knowledge of the complete end-to-end processes of online shopping (including SEO / SEM), e-commerce order management (customer, product, price, contract) and the associated end-to-end processes. Good knowledge of direct sales and service processes would be beneficial
- Advanced knowledge of e-commerce, web-tracking, cloud and industry trends
- Structured, effective and result-oriented work and hands-on mentality, resilience, good presentation and communication skills, as well as the ability to illustrate facts simple and solve problems.
- Very good spoken and written English. German language skills are not required, but would be a big plus
- Location: Athens and traveling 0-25%
Deutsche Telekom Pan-Net s.r.o. designs, operates and steers the joint pan-European network ("Pan-Net") of Deutsche Telekom. The company is a member of the Deutsche Telekom Group with head quarter in Bratislava and locations in Europe.
Deutsche Telekom PanNet is building the capabilities for Deutsche Telekom’s future centralized production platform across Europe.
At Deutsche Telekom, the business unit Digital Services is part of the International Technology Services in the Technology & Innovation division. We manage the development, business operations, platform operations and partner management of Deutsche Telekom’s Cloud Business Marketplace (https://cloud.telekom.de), its business intelligence and data warehouse platform and Flowground (https://flowground.net). In our projects and daily business, we rely on agile methods like Scrum and Kanban.
Data Privacy Information and Consent with Processing of Personal Data
By replying to the job offer, I hereby grant company Deutsche Telekom Pan-Net Greece EPE., with its registered seat at 59-61 Agiou Konstantinou street, 15124, Amaroussion, Attica, Greece, ID No.: 134112901000 / 300378 (the “Company”) the consent with processing of my personal data in the following scope: academic title, name, surname, photography, contact details (e-mail address, address, phone number), information about achieved education, previous working experience, other information that are included in my CV/motivation letter, and so for the purpose of participation in a selection process for the job position that I am applying for. This consent is granted for definite period of 6 months.
My personal data will not be subject to automated decision making and profiling. My personal data will be provided only to the following recipients within Deutsche Telekom AG Group: Deutsche Telekom Services Europe GmbH, Friedrich-Ebert-Allee 140, D-53113 Bonn, Germany; Deutsche Telekom Services Europe Romania S.R.L., 319G Splaiul Independentei, Bucharest, Romania; Deutsche Telekom AG, Friedrich-Ebert-Allee 140, D-53113 Bonn, Germany; Deutsche Telekom Pan-Net s.r.o., Jarabinková 1, 821 09 Bratislava, Slovak Republic. My personal data will not be transferred to third countries.
In connection with the processing of my personal data the Company provides me with the following information:
Please be informed that you have the following rights: (i) to request access to your personal data, (ii) to correct your personal data, (iii) to delete your personal data, (iv) to limit the processing of your personal data, (v) to object processing of your personal data, (vi) to the portability of your personal data, (vii) to file a complaint with the competent supervisory authority, (viii) to withdraw your consent with processing. Please note that processing of personal data is prerequisite for participation in selection process. If you do not provide us with your consent, or if you withdraw your consent during the selection process, we cannot process your personal data and thus you cannot participate in the selection process for concrete job position.
Contact for provision of additional information about the protection and processing of your personal data is: email@example.com . Additional information about data privacy you can find on the following link.