Senior DevOps for Packet Core
Tasks & Responsibilities:
- You will integrate and maintain packet core network nodes dedicated for IoT traffic (P-GW, GGSN, CSGN).
- You will be responsible for the design & implementation of requested changes by product owners.
- You will be responsible for administration, engineering and operation of Packet Core Network.
- You will provide technical support for internal and sometimes external customers for e.g., troubleshooting
- You will be part of the DevOps team, where you are responsible for the change from the start with design through the detailed planning until to the end of implementation in live network, troubleshoot and fix in case something goes wrong.
- You will drive the improvement of the operational/testing aspects (automation) for the Packet Core Network
Professional, Social and Specific Skills
- Deep understanding of packet core network (P-GW, GGSN)
- Deep understanding of packet core network roaming interconnection (IPX, DRA, FW)
- Good understanding of virtualization principles and cloud concept (VNF, CNF)
- Close cooperation with networking-teams and cloud-teams are expected
- Practical experience with integration and configuration of the main EPC nodes to access-network (roaming) and surrounding systems (AAA, OCS, PCRF,…)
- Specialized knowledge of Networking & Routing – IP, IP/MPLS, Telco Cloud, BGP
- Practical (testing, troubleshooting) knowledge of the above-mentioned technologies
- Technical & communicative English
- Practical knowledge of the main mobile core vendors’ nodes will be an advantage (MME, IMS)
- Experience to work with standardization documentation (ITU-T, 3GPP, IETF)
- Automation tools for configuration and testing knowhow or willingness to possess such knowledge
- Willingness to take over organizational work as Solution designer.
- Basic scripting/programming
- Basic Kanban skills are an advantage
- Understanding of 5GC core & interfaces are an advantage
- Team orientation
- Technical & communicative English
- Self-learner - proven ability of self-learning
- Self-initiative in the acquisition of expertise
- Good communication skills and creativity
- Working in an international organization, cross country and cross culture
- Open for remote working in Multi country environment
- Basic scripting/programming
- Automation tools knowhow or willingness to possess such knowledge
- Flexibility and resilience
- Willingness to take over organizational work.
- Analytical and structural thinking
- High degree of commitment and responsible work.
Was wir bieten
So fern und doch so nah - in unserem internationalen Arbeitsumfeld gehört die Arbeit über Ländergrenzen hinweg zum Alltag.
About Deutsche Telekom IoT
IoT business has been rapidly growing for the last quarters and will continue to dramatically grow for years ahead, so there is no better place to be right now!
The time for change is now!
Start thinking big, be part of something big - our customers are live all around the globe, from Far East, to Europe, to both Americas. And we want to improve our global reach.
As a member of the Central Packet Core team, you will be part of the team responsible for Packet Core Network design and operation. We want to continuously evolve our platform to meet and grow with our customers expectations.
To expand we need experts experienced with Plan-Build-Run of Packet Core Network nodes mainly P-GW/GGSN, but also have innovative ideas on how to build a future-prove solution in Packet Core.
And it is us to make sure all customers are provided with the expected level of quality throughout the full lifecycle of platforms in IoT Core.
Data Privacy Information and Consent with Processing of Personal Data
Please be informed that by replying to the job offer, the company Deutsche Telekom Cloud Services EPE. with its registered seat at 9 Fragkoklisias Str., 15125, Marousi of Attica, ID no. 134112901000 / 300378 (the “Company”) will process, as a controller, your personal data in the following scope: academic title, name, surname, photography, contact details (e-mail address, address, phone number), information about achieved education, previous working experience, other information that are included in your CV/motivation letter, information obtained during the online assessment, and so for the purpose of participation in a selection process for the job position that you are applying for.
Your personal data will be processed for the period of 6 months. Legal basis for processing of your personal data is the legitimate interest of the Company under art. 6(1)(f) of GDPR to select the right candidate for the vacant position from all job applicants. Please note that processing of personal data is prerequisite for participation in selection process. If you do not provide us with your data, you cannot participate in the selection process for concrete job position. Your personal data will not be subject to automated decision making and profiling.
Your personal data will be provided only to the following recipients belonging to Deutsche Telekom AG Group. You can find the information about entities belonging to Deutsche Telekom AG Group on the following link. If you participate in online assessment, your personal data may be transferred also to the USA to HireVue Inc., 10876 S River Front Pkwy Ste 600 South Jordan, Utah 84095, United States, and so based on EU standard contractual clauses and additional safeguards.
With respect to the processing of your personal data you have the following rights: (i) to request access to your personal data, (ii) to correct your personal data, (iii) to erase your personal data, (iv) to limit the processing of your personal data, (v) to object processing of your personal data, (vi) to the portability of your personal data, (vii) to file a complaint with the competent supervisory authority, (viii) to withdraw your consent with processing, if granted.
Contact for provision of additional information about the protection and processing of your personal data is email@example.com. Additional information about data privacy you can find on the following link.
Mit dem Klick auf "Jetzt bewerben" wird die Online-Bewerbung gestartet.
Konto vorhanden? Dann einfach mit E-Mail-Adresse und Passwort einloggen. Ist noch kein Konto vorhanden, lässt sich dieses mit Klick auf "Richten Sie sich ein Benutzerkonto ein" schnell anlegen.
Unser Bewerbungsformular lässt sich in wenigen Minuten ausfüllen. Dokumente hochladen, persönliche Daten angeben und stellenspezifische Fragen beantworten - schon kann die Bewerbung abgeschickt werden.
Wir freuen uns - die Bewerbung ist bei uns eingegangen. Den Erhalt bestätigen wir per E-Mail.