Senior Engineer Public Cloud - Open Telekom Cloud (Szeged)
- Deutsche Telekom Systems Solutions Hungary Kft.
- Szeged, Ungarn
- Vollzeit - unbefristet
- Erforderliche Sprachkenntnisse:
IT- / TK-Entwicklung
IT- / TK-Betrieb
As "Senior Engineer Public Cloud" you understand the latest developments in the field of Cloud for Windows and Linux, you understand the Cloud network concept and you drive the further development of the OpenStack Cloud platform of the Open Telekom Cloud in the interest of our customers and the OpenSource community.
The following tasks are part of this:
- You will participate in the development of the Open Telekom Cloud platform operation using agile development methods (DevOps).
- You plan and drive automation of operational tasks using common automation frameworks.
- You work enthusiastically and hands-on directly on the technology.
- You will solve complicated problems in daily operations and implement solutions so that errors do not occur again.
- You take care of an adequate monitoring in your area of responsibility and develop tests for our quality assurance.
- You will work together with specialists from our team and other Deutsche Telekom teams on the technology topics of Public Cloud, Open Source and Security.
- Degree in computer science, mathematics, a technical, engineering or natural science subject or a comparable vocational training with many years of professional experience.
- 3-5 years of professional experience in the ICT sector, ideally with a focus on Cloud Technologies (Public Clouds, preferably OpenStack-based, Kubernetes, Terraform) or excellent networking with the relevant OpenSource communities and many years of experience in OpenSource projects.
- Familiarity in infrastructure automation with Ansible, Ansible Tower and/or AWX or other comparable frameworks (e.g. Chef, Puppet, Salt).
- Strong advantage if you have experience in setting up an OpenStack-based cloud.
- In-depth knowledge in the development of secure scale-out cloud applications as well as the necessary technological building blocks and tools (e.g. PaaS frameworks with CloudFoundry/OpenShift/Docker).
- In-depth knowledge of system technologies (Linux, Xen/KVM, Linux Network and Storage, Systemtools) as well as OpenStack and Docker/LXC/LXD container technologies.
- Daily routine in handling the Linux-/Unix command line
- Good knowledge of agile development processes as well as experience in the close interaction of development and application operation in the cloud (DevOps, CI/CD, CT).
- Experience with modern tools for collaboration in an agile environment (e.g. GitHub, JIRA, Confluence).
- Detailed knowledge of software development with Python and at least one other language (e.g. Go).
- Business fluent English, written and spoken.
- You will work in the European Union to meet the data security and privacy requirements of our customers.
Present in the market under the Deutsche Telekom IT Solutions brand name, IT-Services Hungary (ITSH) is a subsidiary of the Deutsche Telekom Group and is the largest ICT employer in Hungary. Established in 2006, the company provides a wide portfolio of IT and telecommunications services with more than 4500 employees. ITSH was awarded with the Best in Educational Cooperation prize by HIPA in 2019, acknowledged as one of the most attractive workplaces by PwC Hungary’s independent survey and rewarded with the title of the Most Ethical Multinational Company in 2019. The company continuously develops its four sites in Budapest, Debrecen, Pécs and Szeged and is looking for skilled IT professionals to join its team.