Senior Lead Solution Designer
- T-Systems International GmbH
Den Haag, Niederlande
Den Haag, Niederlande
- Vollzeit - unbefristet
- 5 years and more
- Erforderliche Sprachkenntnisse:
IT- / TK-Beratung
For this vacancy multiple locations are a posibility. Netherlands, UK, Switzerland, Austria, Spain, Denmark, Sweden, Germany;
Other countries in consultation.
The Senior Lead Solution Designer (SLSD) is the name of the role. It’s classified as an Enterprise Architect role, as this matches closest the level, experience and competence required to execute successfully.
The SLSD will be part of a team of SLSD’s supporting opportunities globally, whereby a regional preference for assignment is assumed. The focus area lies in Europe.
The SLSD will own the architectural design through the initial phases of the design (request, concept and high level), and handing over the design after customer order for detailed phases of the design to delivery management. You will ensure that your work is always of the highest industry standards and qualities as set by T-Systems, and meets agreed deadlines. You will be adaptable, changing your approach and methods to meet differing circumstances and audiences.
This is the most senior solution design role requiring communication, negotiation and influencing skills at differing levels particularly with Solution Designers, Bid Managers, Sales Consultants, Enterprise Architects and Production locally and internationally within T-Systems, customers and suppliers.
The ability to form and maintain an excellent relationship and build and maintain a “trusted business advisor” status for account with the customer, while fostering strong internal relationships with Production and Sales (with in particular Complex Deal Management (CDM).
You will be able to present multiple solutions and articulate your chosen solution(s) with confidence and influence to your customers.
- Analyze customer requirements and act as a major influence in discussions with customers. Accountable for the Solution Architecture & Costing of entire solutions for the customer account, in context of T-Systems portfolio, standards and principles.
- Ownership of the solution on behalf of MIS&PC
- Providing fast determination of multiple business requirements and providing most appropriate and best-fit solution architecture, design and costs to meet the business requirements.
- Take the lead in Big and Complex deals on behalf of the Local Business Unit (LBU) and T-Systems International and deliver solutions from within the portfolio of Managed Infrastructure Services & Private Cloud (MIS&PC), optionally combined with portfolio items from other units and/or partners.
- Work according to the defined TSI design methodology and maximise the use of TSI standard portfolio, service elements and operational delivery capabilities while also taking care that the solution is innovative.
- Ensure TSI’s ability to implement and deliver the designed solution by working closely with the designated delivery units.
- Ensure that the solution is technologically sound and optimised across individual towers designs. Drive the overall technological architecture.
- Ensure the solution meets the set Price-2-Win (P2W).
- Use and make contribution to the knowledge base and delivers feedback to Portfolio & Delivery to shape portfolio and service element development.
- Ensure that lessons learnt and best practice from other deals and running accounts are taken into account within the deals.
- Act as a representative for MIS&PC Specialized Sales.
- Education, qualifications and experience required: Bachelor degree or higher; Degree in IT is considered beneficial.
- Ten years or more relevant technical experience in the ICT field
- Analytical and strategic thinking
- Creativity, breakthrough thinking
- Problem solving skills
- Critical analysis and decision making
- Design and Planning
- Business Analysis skills
- IT Project Management skills, Foundation level certification is advantage
- ITIL Understanding, ideally ITIL Foundation Qualified
- Understanding of Systems Architecture System Design IT/Technology Infrastructure
- IT Architecture skills, TOGAF Certified level is advantage
- Putting the Customer first
- Drive for results
- Achieving together / Team working
- Strong presentation skills
- Leading and Inspiring
- Excellent communication skills
- Stakeholder management
- Knowledge of TSI and its relevant portfolio is an advantage
- Managing complexity
- Service and technical expertise
- Financial awareness
- The ability plan and manage your time, good office and administration skills (Word, Visio, PowerPoint, timesheets, etc.)
- Willingness to travel within the country and abroad
About T-Systems Nederland
We are a company that is in full development and value entrepreneurship, innovation and people development. In addition to our traditional ICT infrastructure and cloud services, we also assist our clients in the digital transformation. On a daily basis we are working with solutions around IoT, Big Data and Block chain to help our customers in their digital transformation.
T-Systems is 100% owned by Deutsche Telekom Group, one of the world's leading providers of secure and reliable information and communication technology. We have offices in more than 20 countries, 37.500 employees worldwide and in the financial year 2017 we generated 6.9 billion euros in revenue.
T-Systems Netherlands provides innovative and high-quality ICT services with a strong focus on Cloud, Networks, Digitization, IoT and Security & SAP. T-Systems Netherlands have 400 employees divided over three locations, Utrecht , Heerlen and The Hague.
Our key values are Guts, Focus, Power and Proud to be T. These values connect and challenge us every day. Innovation is one of the most important drivers because we want to offer the best solutions to our customers.