Senior Process Automation Engineer - Public Cloud
As a "Senior Process Automation Engineer”, you understand the latest developments in the field of operating public cloud and container technologies based on OpenStack. You will take care of the (further) development, documentation, compliance and automation of operational procedures and processes.
The following tasks are part of this:
- You help shaping the further development of the Open Telekom Cloud's operating and process landscape.
- You analyze and structure procedures and processes, document them and consistently eliminate waiting times.
- You rigorously automate using common automation frameworks.
- You build and operate internal tools as internal services that automate processes for other teams (e.g. CI/CD).
- You provide technical support in contract negotiations with service partners and ensure compliance with contract terms and conditions (e.g. license reporting).
- You actively communicate changes, help with the use of internal services and use feedback to simplify the work of colleagues.
- You work enthusiastically and hands-on directly on the technology.
- You collaborate with specialists from our team and other Deutsche Telekom teams on the technology topics of Public Cloud, Open Source and Security.
- 3-5 years of professional experience in the ICT sector, ideally with a focus on Cloud Technologies (Public Clouds, preferably OpenStack-based, Kubernetes, Terraform) or excellent networking with the relevant OpenSource communities and many years of experience in OpenSource projects.
- Strong experience in infrastructure automation with Ansible, Ansible Tower and/or AWX or other comparable frameworks (e.g. Chef, Puppet, Salt).
- Good knowledge in process creation and documentation, especially for DevOps.
- First experiences in contract negotiations.
- Experience with modern tools for collaboration in an agile environment (e.g. GitHub, JIRA, Confluence).
- Detailed knowledge of software development with Java and at least one other language (e.g. Python, Go).
- Daily routine in handling the Linux-/Unix command line.
- Good knowledge of agile development processes as well as experience in the close interaction of development and application operation in the cloud (DevOps, CI/CD, CT).
- Fluent in English, both written and spoken. German is a strong plus.
- You will work in the European Union to meet the data security and privacy requirements of our customers.
Present in the market under the Deutsche Telekom IT Solutions brand name, IT-Services Hungary (ITSH) is a subsidiary of the Deutsche Telekom Group and is the largest ICT employer in Hungary. Established in 2006, the company provides a wide portfolio of IT and telecommunications services with more than 4500 employees. ITSH was awarded with the Best in Educational Cooperation prize by HIPA in 2019, acknowledged as one of the most attractive workplaces by PwC Hungary’s independent survey and rewarded with the title of the Most Ethical Multinational Company in 2019. The company continuously develops its four sites in Budapest, Debrecen, Pécs and Szeged and is looking for skilled IT professionals to join its team.
Mit dem Klick auf "Jetzt bewerben" wird die Online-Bewerbung gestartet.
Konto vorhanden? Dann einfach mit E-Mail-Adresse und Passwort einloggen. Ist noch kein Konto vorhanden, lässt sich dieses mit Klick auf "Richten Sie sich ein Benutzerkonto ein" schnell anlegen.
Unser Bewerbungsformular lässt sich in wenigen Minuten ausfüllen. Dokumente hochladen, persönliche Daten angeben und stellenspezifische Fragen beantworten - schon kann die Bewerbung abgeschickt werden.
Wir freuen uns - die Bewerbung ist bei uns eingegangen. Den Erhalt bestätigen wir per E-Mail.