Senior Product Owner in IoT Product Development
- Coordination of the requirement with various stakeholders, such as product management or external customers, among other things, in order to be able to confidently understand, expand and also discuss architectural ideas
- Translation of the requirements for a scrum team, as well as understanding of the technical interrelationships of a software product for the approval of the sprint results of the scrum team
- Responsibility for the creation of software products in a highly complex and dynamic work environment
- Responsibility for the punctual delivery of marketable products as well as the prioritization of the backlog against the background of partly contradicting complex requirements such as functional scope, bug fixes and target dates
- Responsibility for the definition, elaboration and prioritization of user stories and support of the refinement, in cooperation with the Scrum Master, as well as the subsequent support in the sprint up to the acceptance
- Responsibility for the consistently high quality of our products, applying international quality standards and coordinating all corresponding test activities
- Active risk management, i.e. the recognition and avoidance of risks as well as the early identification and elimination of possible show stoppers
- Planning and management of complex development projects or parts of complex overall solution projects according to quality, cost and deadline specifications
- Establishment of uniform development standards in the area of software development, testing, continuous integration, continuous delivery
- Driving the continuous improvement of agile processes
- Excellent project management skills and at least 5 years of operational experience as a project and / or program manager in software development projects.
- You also have several years of professional experience as a product owner, including proven certification
- Extensive experience in the technical management of virtual, international, multicultural teams
- Excellent knowledge in the following subject areas: dealing with agile process models, scaling in an agile environment (Scrum of Scrum, SAFe), as well as proven experience in the application of Scrum, Kanban, Design Thinking and / or other agile methods
- Excellent knowledge in the planning and management of complex projects according to quality, cost and deadline specifications
- In-depth understanding of product management and business fundamentals with entrepreneurial thinking and acting
- Very good understanding of architecture, such as UML diagrams, ER models, handling software modeling tools such as the Enterprise Architect
- Very good technical understanding of Java programming, microservices (ideally spring stack), databases, web services (SOAP / REST)
- Very good knowledge and experience in the field of cloud computing (especially Microsoft Azure)
- Very good knowledge and experience in the areas of data engineering, data science and CRISP-DM
- Good technical understanding and experience with big data technologies such as Hadoop, Kafka and Spark
- Excellent presentation skills as well as the ability to prepare complex issues in a way that is appropriate for the target group
- Very good knowledge in the following subject areas: software development, DevOps, test methods, continuous delivery, continuous integration
- Strong analytical thinking skills, paired with customer and result orientation
- Business fluent and very good written and spoken English skills (CEF Level C1)
- Willingness to travel internationally is expected
Present in the market under the Deutsche Telekom IT Solutions brand name, IT-Services Hungary (ITSH) is a subsidiary of the Deutsche Telekom Group and is the largest ICT employer in Hungary. Established in 2006, the company provides a wide portfolio of IT and telecommunications services with more than 4500 employees. ITSH was awarded with the Best in Educational Cooperation prize by HIPA in 2019, acknowledged as one of the most attractive workplaces by PwC Hungary’s independent survey and rewarded with the title of the Most Ethical Multinational Company in 2019. The company continuously develops its four sites in Budapest, Debrecen, Pécs and Szeged and is looking for skilled IT professionals to join its team.
Mit dem Klick auf "Jetzt bewerben" wird die Online-Bewerbung gestartet.
Konto vorhanden? Dann einfach mit E-Mail-Adresse und Passwort einloggen. Ist noch kein Konto vorhanden, lässt sich dieses mit Klick auf "Richten Sie sich ein Benutzerkonto ein" schnell anlegen.
Unser Bewerbungsformular lässt sich in wenigen Minuten ausfüllen. Dokumente hochladen, persönliche Daten angeben und stellenspezifische Fragen beantworten - schon kann die Bewerbung abgeschickt werden.
Wir freuen uns - die Bewerbung ist bei uns eingegangen. Den Erhalt bestätigen wir per E-Mail.