Senior Product Owner - Public Cloud (Budapest)
As a "Senior Product Owner”, you represent the customer point of view regarding the further development of the OpenStack Cloud platform of the Open Telekom Cloud. You set requirements and assess the subsequent implementation regarding functionality, usability, performance and quality.
This includes the following tasks:
- Maintaining the product/part-of-product backlogs
- Representing the professional client side.
- Prioritizing product backlog items in collaboration with other roles (eg. the Chief Product Owner), so that the business value of the product is maximized.
- Attending the daily scrum meetings.
- You are involved in the improvement of overarching processes and structures.
- You will work together with specialists from our team and other Deutsche Telekom teams on the technology topics of Public Cloud, Open Source and Security.
- 3-5 years of professional experience in the ICT sector, ideally with a focus on cloud technologies (public clouds, preferably OpenStack-based).
- Certification as Product Owner or comparable long-time experience.
- Very deep experience in agile methods (e.g. Scrum, Kanban, User Stories, TDD) as well as complex software and IT projects.
- Good knowledge of agile development methods as well as experience in the close integration of development and application operation in the cloud (DevOps, CI/CD, CT).
- Experience with modern tools for collaboration in an agile environment (e.g. GitHub, JIRA, Confluence).
- Analytical work, binding appearance and pronounced personal responsibility.
- You are a team player, an expert in human nature and are passionate about making a difference.
- Experience in OpenSource projects
- Business fluent in English, both written and spoken. German is a strong plus.
Present in the market under the Deutsche Telekom IT Solutions brand name, IT-Services Hungary (ITSH) is a subsidiary of the Deutsche Telekom Group and is the largest ICT employer in Hungary. Established in 2006, the company provides a wide portfolio of IT and telecommunications services with more than 4500 employees. ITSH was awarded with the Best in Educational Cooperation prize by HIPA in 2019, acknowledged as one of the most attractive workplaces by PwC Hungary’s independent survey and rewarded with the title of the Most Ethical Multinational Company in 2019. The company continuously develops its four sites in Budapest, Debrecen, Pécs and Szeged and is looking for skilled IT professionals to join its team.
Mit dem Klick auf "Jetzt bewerben" wird die Online-Bewerbung gestartet.
Konto vorhanden? Dann einfach mit E-Mail-Adresse und Passwort einloggen. Ist noch kein Konto vorhanden, lässt sich dieses mit Klick auf "Richten Sie sich ein Benutzerkonto ein" schnell anlegen.
Unser Bewerbungsformular lässt sich in wenigen Minuten ausfüllen. Dokumente hochladen, persönliche Daten angeben und stellenspezifische Fragen beantworten - schon kann die Bewerbung abgeschickt werden.
Wir freuen uns - die Bewerbung ist bei uns eingegangen. Den Erhalt bestätigen wir per E-Mail.