Senior Python Developer (AI Solutions) (Budapest)
- IT Services Hungary
- Budapest, Ungarn
- Young Professional
- Vollzeit - unbefristet
- IT- / TK-Entwicklung
This is your opportunity to join an expanding international Robotics and Artificial Intelligence program. We are looking for a Senior Python Developer (AI Solutions) to join our Service HUB. He/she will work in a multinational environment in diverse international teams within Agile Release Trains (SAFe).
- Provide development estimates on projects and tasks.
- Work with Robotic Process Automation Developers and Data Scientists to develop tools that support our clients.
- Collaborate with, product managers / product owners, technical teams to understand multi-functional requirements in order to design, develop, test and implement AI and RPA solutions.
- Understand current systems and resolve operations issues while working with cross-functional teams around the globe.
- Participate in performance optimization activities including process changes, defect fixes, software upgrades, performance tuning, and administration.
- Provide direction, training and escalation support for platform/product operations.
- Cross and merge the barriers that exist between software development, testing and operations teams and keep existing networks in mind as they design, plan and test.
- Strong Python programming skills (Core Python, Pandas, PySpark and etc.) and knowledge about code quality and tooling.
- Strong knowledge of functional programming and object-oriented design, coding, and test patterns.
- Experience with continuous delivery and in building and maintaining software platforms (commercial or open source).
- Proficiency in writing complex logic in Python as per industry standards.
- Knowledge of object-relational mapper (ORM) libraries.
- Experience in data visualization tools such as Tableau and Plotly and Query languages like SAS, SQL, and Hive.
- Strong unit test and debugging skills and understanding of threading limitations of Python.
- Experience in developing RESTful API.
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Business-level verbal and written English is a must.
- Any experience working in a DevOps environment:
- Experience with CI/CD build and release automation tools
- Experience with containers (e.g. Docker)
- Experience with container orchestration tools (e.g. Kubernetes)
- Knowledge of Big Data technologies such as HDFS, Pig, Hive, Spark, and Scala.
- Ability to mentor and train other team members in Python.
- Experience working with Service Meshes is an added advantage
- Knowledge of architectural approaches including consolidation, cloud computing, virtualization, information management, Big Data, AI, Machine Learning, etc.
- Experience working in Machine Learning project is a plus
- Knowledge of German language is a plus
- Experience working in an agile environment is a plus (SAFe, Scrum, Kanban)
IT Services Hungary is the biggest ICT employer of Hungary, the subsidiary company of T-Systems International. Our company uniquely offers the whole portfolio of ICT-service. Our centres in Budapest, Debrecen, Pécs and Szeged satisfy our international clients in systemintegrational and operational fields, but in our wide offer you can also find all the widely used software and hardware platforms of SAP system services as well as distant and local server operation, network management and supervision. The appreciation of our work is shown by winning the „Investor of the Year” award both in 2008 and 2015. In the year 2014/15 „Employer of the Year” (National Champion) award was also collected by us. Since 2014 the company has been a multiple Superbrands award winner, and IT Business gave us the title: „The Most Successful ICT enterprise” in 2017.
We are looking for experienced professionals as a still developing and broadening company!