Senior Security Solution Architect (Budapest)
- IT Services Hungary Szolgáltató Kft.
- Budapest, Ungarn
- Vollzeit - unbefristet
- Erforderliche Sprachkenntnisse:
IT- / TK-Beratung
IT- / TK-Entwicklung
IT- / TK-Betrieb
IT- / TK-Projekte
Recht, Sicherheit, Regulierung
- Supporting Sales to meet and exceed the financial and strategic sales targets in the country/region
- Central interface between Bid Management, Solution Sales and internal/external delivery units for complex international security projects.
- Define, design and coordinate the solution architecture and cost calculations.
- Technical support for Sales during the acquisition phase..
- Integration of technology partners / vendors into the security solution design.
- Align the solution design in complex projects with involved stakeholders within Deutsche Telekom group and external partners.
- Design Authority for solutions according to approved solution and service descriptions.
- Requesting offers and further discounts at vendors/partners.
- Technical steering of Engineering, Operation and Consulting in the deal team
- Stream lead for security topics in complex mixed deals (Big and Major Deal Support) for costing and design of security solutions
- Support smooth handover to Delivery for the realization phase
- Work with sales and bid teams to take on overall responsibility for “embedded security” services as part of tender process through to closing.
- Work with partners to understand and promote reselling relating to, for example, DDOS, End Point Security and other portfolio elements.
- Collaborate closely with colleagues in the international sales team and Telekom Security community for knowledge sharing and collective solution development.
- Bachelors degree in computer sciences or comparable education with professional experience specialized in Solution Design with focus on IT/TC or Security
- English language – fluent (excellent verbal and written communication skills)
- German language – desirable
- Traceable excellent experiences in processing complex proposals (RFI, RFQ, RFP,…) in the role as Security Solution Designer
- Excellent technical Skills to create complex Security-Solutions based on standard and non-standard -Services and to integrate these Solutions into global ICT-Designs
- Strong Knowledge to integrate technology partners and vendors into the security solution design.
- Keen sense of current security standards and trends.
- Overview over the current conditions and competitors in the ICT Security Services market
- Excellent project management skills
- Leadership competencies to functional lead the Solution Design Team
- In-depth knowledge in developing pricing models and applying pricing tools (Pricing Management)
- Excellent Knowledge of TSI- and vendor-based calculation tools
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills, as well as cooperation and teamwork.
- Strong documentation and presentation skills.
- A passion for continual expansion of knowledge in the cyber security sector.
- Excellent knowledge in creating complex and technology overlapping ICT-Solutions
- Experiences in Information Security Management (ISO 2700x, Federal Office for Information Security (BSI), …) eligible
- Knowledge in Enterprise Security Architecture for Reliable ICT Services (ESARIS) and advanced certifications in ESARIS
- Willingness to travel is mandatory
Present in the market under the Deutsche Telekom IT Solutions brand name, IT-Services Hungary (ITSH) is a subsidiary of the Deutsche Telekom Group and is the largest ICT employer in Hungary. Established in 2006, the company provides a wide portfolio of IT and telecommunications services with more than 4500 employees. ITSH was awarded with the Best in Educational Cooperation prize by HIPA in 2019, acknowledged as one of the most attractive workplaces by PwC Hungary’s independent survey and rewarded with the title of the Most Ethical Multinational Company in 2019. The company continuously develops its four sites in Budapest, Debrecen, Pécs and Szeged and is looking for skilled IT professionals to join its team.