Senior ServiceNow Implementation Business Analyst
The role is opened due to ever growing international business demands. The ServiceNow Senior Business Analyst will support the implementation from proposal to delivery. Includes developing a thorough understanding of the client’s requirements then applying industry best practices and detailed knowledge of ServiceNow to design an optimal solution which supports the business process meeting or exceeding the functional requirements. Supports business governance and organizational change management efforts by providing and continual service improvement efforts. Leads quality management reviews and ensures all business and design requirements are met.
The Senior ServiceNow Business Analyst will work closely with the Solution/Technical Architect to ensure the solution is technically feasible and provides real measurable value for the customer.
- Helps to define the development of IT solutions that would be necessary for solving the business issues
- Builds a trusting relationship with major project stakeholders and leads them to adoption of the best solution
- Supports the management at strategic planning and at the identifying of the organization's business needs. Will act as consultant
- Specifies and documents the requirements of key stakeholders towards the software systematically (via meeting, observation, analysis etc.)
- Provides analysis and modeling for companywide business processes. Is able to deduce needs from business operation field and to realize IT development potentials
- Has founded technical/economical knowledge about the particular business area he is working on
- Provides process design to standardize organization’s workflows and business operation, defines related KPI’s
- Works with multiple complex systems on a wide range area, takes responsibility for interface design. Prepares proposals and concepts in IT migration and helps with transition projects
- Key contact between customers and the IT development team. Conducts professional consultation with architects, the project manager, team leaders, technical leads, developers and testers
- May operate as 2nd level support when the normal support/system administration is confronted to a problem which they cannot solve. Provides post-implementation support
- 5+ year of Business Analysis experience
- 3+ year of professional experience supporting the configuration and development of ServiceNow
- Strong oral and written communications skills (both business English and Hungarian)
- Complex practical ITIL knowledge through the whole Service Management Lifecycle
- Comprehensive knowledge of ServiceNow platform key capabilities and workflow solutions
- Supervisory experience working with a diverse internal and client teams
- Experience implementing systems using the Agile/Scrum methodology and in the System Development Life Cycle (SDLC) processes including client requirement analysis and system design
- Experience designing and implementing IT and Non-IT related process workflows, procedures based on technical standards and best practices
- Experience in test plan creation and execution as well as provide guidance for key users, preparation of corporate knowledge articles and conducting trainings
- Administration of a ServiceNow instances including the delegation of groups, modification of CMS, workflows, business rules, UI actions, UI policies, ACLs, dictionary, catalog items
- Personal qualities: strong analytical skills, creativity, innovation, passion, need for self-development and a sense of humor (we are a team of ‘veteran’ IT-geeks, friends with extraordinary personality)
Present in the market under the Deutsche Telekom IT Solutions brand name, IT-Services Hungary (ITSH) is a subsidiary of the Deutsche Telekom Group and is the largest ICT employer in Hungary. Established in 2006, the company provides a wide portfolio of IT and telecommunications services with more than 4500 employees. ITSH was awarded with the Best in Educational Cooperation prize by HIPA in 2019, acknowledged as one of the most attractive workplaces by PwC Hungary’s independent survey and rewarded with the title of the Most Ethical Multinational Company in 2019. The company continuously develops its four sites in Budapest, Debrecen, Pécs and Szeged and is looking for skilled IT professionals to join its team.
Mit dem Klick auf "Jetzt bewerben" wird die Online-Bewerbung gestartet.
Konto vorhanden? Dann einfach mit E-Mail-Adresse und Passwort einloggen. Ist noch kein Konto vorhanden, lässt sich dieses mit Klick auf "Richten Sie sich ein Benutzerkonto ein" schnell anlegen.
Unser Bewerbungsformular lässt sich in wenigen Minuten ausfüllen. Dokumente hochladen, persönliche Daten angeben und stellenspezifische Fragen beantworten - schon kann die Bewerbung abgeschickt werden.
Wir freuen uns - die Bewerbung ist bei uns eingegangen. Den Erhalt bestätigen wir per E-Mail.