Senior Software Engineer in Test Automation
- Deutsche Telekom Pan-Net s.r.o.
- Athen, Griechenland
- Vollzeit - unbefristet
- 5 years and more
- Erforderliche Sprachkenntnisse:
- Technologie und Netzwerke
Do you want work in one of the best engineering teams in the tech industry?
If yes, join us at the Innovation Hub at Deutsche Telekom, a center of excellence where 300 enthusiastic people shape the future of telecommunication, working on innovative and agile projects to create an extraordinary customer experience.
We are growing our team in Athens and we’re looking for a highly motivated Senior Software Engineer in Test Automation for one of our innovation projects, HomeOS. Deutsche Telekom Pan-Net is a multi-national company established within Deutsche Telekom Group in Europe, in order to change the production logic from legacy hardware platforms to cloud-native platforms based on IP, Software-Defined Networking and Network Function Virtualization.
About the Team
You will be part of cross-functional team in HomeOS project which is working on the magic behind the meaningful user experiences with connected services at home. Such as getting notifications when your kids arrive home, easily creating and sharing content to friends or adapting your smart home system according to how many household members are at home
Our platform enables Deutsche Telekom to deliver new and exciting cross-service user experiences at scale and in real-time. We are working with cutting-edge technology including modern architecture, data-driven solutions, with API-first approach which let us think and act as a tech start-up.
What will you do?
As Software Engineer in Test Automation you will be a part of a cross-functional team and focus on the software quality needs for the team, specifically:
- Act as a quality champion for your team supporting the team in the testing approach and responsible for ensuring quality of the software released by the team
- Participate in defining common quality gates and best practices with other software engineers in test
- Support the continuous improvement of CI/CD processes and tools including creation and implementation of test infrastructure in cooperation with other teams
- Be responsible for test and release management
- Support in technical testing of functional and non-functional requirements
- Coordinate technical and functional requirements for end-to-end tests with friendly users
- Coordinate and analyse automated regression tests with the development team
- Create test plans, test reports, error reports and product improvement proposals
- Execute test cases in CI/CD context
- Conduct code reviews & static code analysis
What will you bring along?
- Motivation to build products that delight our customers
- A mindset of continuous learning, willingness to share knowledge and learn from others
- Ability to innovate and find solutions to complex problems
- A perfect balance between being a strong individual contributor and an empathic team player
- Ability to communicate effectively with different stakeholders in the company
What you need to have?
- Strong knowledge of testing fundamentals such as TDD & BDD
- Experience in testing the runtime behavior of microservices containers in the cloud native environments
- Strong experience in test automation during development using e.g. X-Ray, HPQC ALM, selenium, etc. ...
- Expert knowledge of API testing and associated tooling
- Experience with various CI/CD pipeline technologies e.g. gitlab, argoCD
- Understanding of Java / Spring and related testing frameworks
- Good communication skills in English
- Experience in working in agile (scrum) and cross-functional development team as a plus
- ISTQB certificate “Foundation Level”
- Experience in Consumer Driven Contract Testing
What can you expect working with us?
We take a long-term commitment when it comes to our employees. You will develop your career working in one or more innovation projects of Deutsche Telekom Group, exploring the latest trends and technologies which enable the product development process. You will grow not only your knowledge, but also your network by interacting with a wide group of experts in areas such as Software Development, AI and Customer Experience.
What else we offer
- Open and friendly working environment
- Competitive remuneration package
- Private Health insurance
Deutsche Telekom Pan-Net s.r.o. designs, operates and steers the joint pan-European network ("Pan-Net") of Deutsche Telekom. The company is a member of the Deutsche Telekom Group with head quarter in Bratislava and locations in Europe.
Deutsche Telekom PanNet is building the capabilities for Deutsche Telekom’s future centralized production platform across Europe.
"We enable smart digital societies" – as essential part of DT strategy. To successfully implement the strategy, we want to enable a flexible and easy setup of projects to explore and develop new products and services. That's why DT group launched the Innovation Hub. The Innovation Hub consists of the six Chapters Product Management, Project Management, Software Development, Artificial Intelligence & Data Science, Design / User Experience and Hardware Development.
It bundles all necessary competencies for future innovation projects within the division Technology & Innovation. The specialists, who are organized in competence centers, are flexibly and effectively used in innovation projects and increase the innovative strength of the Group - in products, technologies and methods.
Data Privacy Information and Consent with Processing of Personal Data
By replying to the job offer, I hereby grant company Deutsche Telekom Pan-Net Greece EPE., with its registered seat at 59-61 Agiou Konstantinou street, 15124, Amaroussion, Attica, Greece, ID No.: 134112901000 / 300378 (the “Company”) the consent with processing of my personal data in the following scope: academic title, name, surname, photography, contact details (e-mail address, address, phone number), information about achieved education, previous working experience, other information that are included in my CV/motivation letter, and so for the purpose of participation in a selection process for the job position that I am applying for. This consent is granted for definite period of 6 months.
My personal data will not be subject to automated decision making and profiling. My personal data will be provided only to the following recipients within Deutsche Telekom AG Group: Deutsche Telekom Services Europe GmbH, Friedrich-Ebert-Allee 140, D-53113 Bonn, Germany; Deutsche Telekom Services Europe Romania S.R.L., 319G Splaiul Independentei, Bucharest, Romania; Deutsche Telekom AG, Friedrich-Ebert-Allee 140, D-53113 Bonn, Germany; Deutsche Telekom Pan-Net s.r.o., Jarabinková 1, 821 09 Bratislava, Slovak Republic. My personal data will not be transferred to third countries.
In connection with the processing of my personal data the Company provides me with the following information:
Please be informed that you have the following rights: (i) to request access to your personal data, (ii) to correct your personal data, (iii) to delete your personal data, (iv) to limit the processing of your personal data, (v) to object processing of your personal data, (vi) to the portability of your personal data, (vii) to file a complaint with the competent supervisory authority, (viii) to withdraw your consent with processing. Please note that processing of personal data is prerequisite for participation in selection process. If you do not provide us with your consent, or if you withdraw your consent during the selection process, we cannot process your personal data and thus you cannot participate in the selection process for concrete job position.
Contact for provision of additional information about the protection and processing of your personal data is: email@example.com . Additional information about data privacy you can find on the following link.