Service Delivery Manager (Budapest)
- Maintain positive relationships with customers
- Supervise contract fulfilment and contributes to its optimization for both the client and the Company
- Oversee all factors which might affect contract fulfilment
- Establishes and refines processes to provide consistently high levels of customer service in a cost-effective manner
- Collaboration with cross-functional units
- Assess customer feedback and using your creativity to establish, improve, and refine services
- Remain organized and meet deadlinescoordination role and End-2-End handling for incident-, problem-, change- (incl. service) and capacitymanagement
- Responsible for continuous improvement
- Building partnerships and liaising with team leaders & OPMs to determine the company's services, delivery criteria, and solutions for issues that may arise.
- At least 3 year of Service Delivery Manager experience
- Knowledge/Experience with Cloud operation and technologies (preferred)
- Good knowledge of IT Service Management Tools (SM9, CMDB, …)
- ITIL Foundation certificate, and/or equivalent work experience
- local, near- and offshore Team-management experience
- Structured and reliable task execution
- English language knowledge, German is an advantage
- Certification in any of the above technologies is an advantage
- Contract management and negotiation experience (participation in any transition/transformation projects in the IT sector is an advantage)
- Service Level Management is an advantage
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Good communication skills
- Strong teamwork skills and attention to detail
- Good financial understanding of IT services (SAP knowledge is an advantage)
- Analytical skills and the ability to interpret information from numerous sources to prepare and present reports
- ITIL or Agile methodolody knowledge is an advantage
- Willingness to travel
- A high level of responsibility and accountability to customers
IT Services Hungary is the biggest ICT employer of Hungary, the subsidiary company of T-Systems International. Our company uniquely offers the whole portfolio of ICT-service. Our centres in Budapest, Debrecen, Pécs and Szeged satisfy our international clients in systemintegrational and operational fields, but in our wide offer you can also find all the widely used software and hardware platforms of SAP system services as well as distant and local server operation, network management and supervision. The appreciation of our work is shown by winning the „Investor of the Year” award both in 2008 and 2015. In the year 2014/15 „Employer of the Year” (National Champion) award was also collected by us. Since 2014 the company has been a multiple Superbrands award winner, and IT Business gave us the title: „The Most Successful ICT enterprise” in 2017.
We are looking for experienced professionals as a still developing and broadening company!
Mit dem Klick auf "Jetzt bewerben" wird die Online-Bewerbung gestartet.
Konto vorhanden? Dann einfach mit E-Mail-Adresse und Passwort einloggen. Ist noch kein Konto vorhanden, lässt sich dieses mit Klick auf "Richten Sie sich ein Benutzerkonto ein" schnell anlegen.
Unser Bewerbungsformular lässt sich in wenigen Minuten ausfüllen. Dokumente hochladen, persönliche Daten angeben und stellenspezifische Fragen beantworten - schon kann die Bewerbung abgeschickt werden.
Wir freuen uns - die Bewerbung ist bei uns eingegangen. Den Erhalt bestätigen wir per E-Mail.