Service Integration & Validation Expert
As Service Integration & Validation Expert for Enterprise Communication & Collaboration (ECC) services, you are responsible for the introduction and coordination of complex projects within the national ECC environment to prepare commercial product launches.
This implies the autonomous coordination of the end-to-end service quality assurance activities in close alignment with the product owners, internal development partners as well as external partners of DTAG.
- End-to-End Service Integration and Validation activities in complex ECC Service Introduction projects like a Cloud PBX system, which includes:
- Validation of the correctness of the implementation of technical features and product requirements from marketing and other business partners
- Validation of correctness of the device applications and the implemented technical features and product requirements
- Development of test concepts, test strategies incl. test environments
- Development, optimization, and maintenance of test environment
- Planning and execution of the corresponding quality test activities in a Lab and Live environment, incl. evaluation of the usability from customer perspective
- Development and implementation of test automation concepts
- Creation of test cases according to Behavior Driven Development concepts
- Defect management: detailed defect analysis and coordination of the defect resolution process.
- Validation of the usability (customer perspective) as well as preparation of recommendations to further improve the services
- Risk analysis of the customer impact for the known defects and preparation of a launch recommendation
- Creation of transparency of the progress status, presentation of results, compile, and release of approval documents
- University education in computer science, information technology, electrical engineering or physics
- Experienced team player with an open agile mindset and attitude who love to work in an international multi-cultural environment
- Proactive and collaboration-oriented person with good communication skills
- Experienced in the area of integration and validation of mobile network- or fixed line services
- Experienced in test development, test execution as well as test management, defect management
- Experience in test automation tools and techniques including programming and scripting
- Good knowledge of the systems and architecture of telecommunication networks and mobile radio technologies (2G, LTE, 5G) including user devices
- Good knowledge of IMS, SIP technologies, IP protocols and trace analysis
- Good knowledge of operating systems as iOS, Android, (MacOS/Windows/Linux)
- Project management skills with preference of agile methodologies
- Experience to collaborate with Stakeholders. Driving external suppliers and development units to provide solutions in time.
- Profound English skills in spoken and written
- Openness to travel to DTAG locations within Europe
Was wir bieten
So fern und doch so nah - in unserem internationalen Arbeitsumfeld gehört die Arbeit über Ländergrenzen hinweg zum Alltag.
Do you want work in one of the best engineering teams in the tech industry?
If yes, join us at Deutsche Telekom where enthusiastic people shape the future of telecommunication, working on innovative and agile projects to create an extraordinary customer experience.
Who we are?
Deutsche Telekom Pan-Net was established in 2015 as part of Deutsche Telekom Group, Technology & Innovation Area, and part of Technology Delivery International (TDI).
We are a collection of experts teams spread across Europe, working together collaboratively with our NatCos (national companies) to enable relevant technologies for the delivery of core telco services to our customers in our many markets. We focus on building and scaling cloud based and network service platforms, delivering best network performance through continues optimization. We delight our customers by enabling innovative network automation solutions across the European Telco footprint.
Data Privacy Information and Consent with Processing of Personal Data
Please be informed that by replying to the job offer, the company Deutsche Telekom Pan-Net Hungary Kft. with its registered seat at 1117 Budapest, Infopark sétány 3.ID no. 01-09-271999 (the “Company”) will process your personal data in the following scope: academic title, name, surname, photography, contact details (e-mail address, address, phone number), information about achieved education, previous working experience, other information that are included in your CV/motivation letter, information obtained during the online assessment, and so for the purpose of participation in a selection process for the job position that you are applying for.
Your personal data will be processed for the period of 6 months. Legal basis for processing of your personal data is the legitimate interest of the Company under art. 6(1)(f) of GDPR to select the right candidate for the vacant position from all job applicants. Please note that processing of personal data is prerequisite for participation in selection process. If you do not provide us with your data, you cannot participate in the selection process for concrete job position. Your personal data will not be subject to automated decision making and profiling.
Your personal data will be provided only to the following recipients belonging to Deutsche Telekom AG Group. If you participate in online assessment, your personal data may be transferred also to the USA to HireVue Inc., 10876 S River Front Pkwy Ste 600 South Jordan, Utah 84095, United States, and so based on EU standard contractual clauses and additional safeguards.
With respect to the processing of your personal data you have the following rights: (i) to request access to your personal data, (ii) to correct your personal data, (iii) to erase your personal data, (iv) to limit the processing of your personal data, (v) to object processing of your personal data, (vi) to the portability of your personal data, (vii) to file a complaint with the competent supervisory authority, (viii) to withdraw your consent with processing, if granted.
Your data will be processed by Deutsche Telekom Pan-Net Hungary as a controller.
Contact for provision of additional information about the protection and processing of your personal data is email@example.com
Mit dem Klick auf "Jetzt bewerben" wird die Online-Bewerbung gestartet.
Wir freuen uns - die Bewerbung ist bei uns eingegangen. Den Erhalt bestätigen wir per E-Mail.