Software Developer for Automation SSC (JAVA)
Software Developer works within SCRUM team, to develop, design and implement of new or modified software products or ongoing business projects. Target of development is automation of business processes and cross platform automation. Holder of the position handles all phases of software development lifecycle, especially for small or midsize solutions. Follow agreed methodology steps and rituals and take responsibility for produced code to indepenently deliver functional solution with team. Share knowledge with less experience colleagues. Document and share best practices. Constantly work on self-development and follow industry trends.
- Development of the complex IT systems/applications
- Analysis of the requirements and communication with internal stakeholders
- Use agreed programing language or tools to develop automation solutions.
- Development according to Agile methodology – SCRUM
- Creation of technical documentation
- Creative approach within complex solution and technology used
- Active participation on research & development projects
- Work closely with other developers, UX designers, business and systems analysts on implementation and testing of the developed solution
- Train users
- Possibility of teleworking or home office
- Cafeteria Bonus - an annual package of money based on job complexity
- Variable payment - yearly bonus defined in employment contract, based on reaching company objectives
- Financial bonus for recommendation of a candidate
- Financial bonus for relocation
- Employer pension contribution (III. pillar)
- Special program for key employees
- Work life coaching - psychological, work, legal and financial consulting
- Vacation contribution - for employees with employment contract who are continuously 24 months at least in the company
- Hard-skills and soft-skills trainings
- Opportunity to upskilling and reskilling by internal and external trainings and certifications
- Discounts at various providers
- Health week activities twice a year
- Usage of relaxation area Alejová
- Benefit from Metro
For more information about benefits visit - https://www.deutschetelekomitsolutions.sk/en/career/advantages-of-working-in-T-systems
Final salary is negotiable.
We are offering base salary depending on seniority level and previous experience of candidate. In addition to base salary we provide variable part and other financial benefits. Base salary will not be lower than 2000 – 2450€/brutto.
- Agile Methods
- Application Development (Object-Oriented)
- Software Development
- Several years of experience working in IT industry
- Advanced experience with programming and application design
- Intermediate SQL knowledge
- Good skills in integrating systems and applications
- Good experience with VCS and building tools
- Good understanding of Cloud systems, DevOps concepts and tooling
- Ability to work both individually and in team
- Willingness to learn and teach new technologies
- Being self-motivated and organized
- Solid communication skills (oral and written), and willingness to develop them further
- Experience communicating directly with customer
- Good understanding of IT infrastructure at different layers, like hardware, software, operating systems, middleware, networking …
Additional requirements for JAVA developer:
- Good knowledge of Java SE (Java 8 and newer), including OOP principles and design patterns
- Good experience with Spring or Spring boot or Enterprise JavaBeans
- Good experience with JPA-based frameworks
- Good experience with REST or SOAP
- Good experience with VCS and building tools (preferably git and maven)
- English- Upper intermediate (B2)
Was wir bieten
Homeoffice/Mobile Working möglich
Egal ob im Büro oder von einem anderen Ort - mobiles Arbeiten ist bei uns kein Problem. Die Arbeit im Homeoffice gehört zu unserem beruflichen Alltag und wird durch digitale Plattformen unterstützt.
Kantine am Standort
Gesundes Essen in guter Gesellschaft - unsere Kantinen machen es möglich. Hier lässt sich bequem und nur wenige Minuten vom Arbeitsplatz entfernt aus einer großen Auswahl an warmen und kalten Speisen auswählen.
Deutsche Telekom IT & Telecommunications Slovakia s.r.o. is one of the two legal entities promoted under one brand Deutsche Telekom IT Solutions Slovakia. Our parent company Deutsche Telekom AG decided to take strategic steps towards structural change, which resulted in the splitting of T-Systems Slovakia into two legal entities, operating, as of July 1, 2020.
Our original brand T-Systems Slovakia has been inextricably linked with Kosice region since January 2006. We proved this the very next year, when we became one of the founding members of Košice IT Valley association.
Over the last decade, we have managed to grow from scratch to being the second largest employer in the eastern part of the country. At the same time, with more than 3,900 employees, we are one of the top fifteen largest employers in Slovakia. Thanks to our highly qualified and motivated employees, we are the company with the fastest growth in added value within the IT industry in Slovakia. Our goal is to proactively find new ways to improve and continuously transform into the type of company providing innovative services.
Mit dem Klick auf "Jetzt bewerben" wird die Online-Bewerbung gestartet.
Konto vorhanden? Dann einfach mit E-Mail-Adresse und Passwort einloggen. Ist noch kein Konto vorhanden, lässt sich dieses mit Klick auf "Richten Sie sich ein Benutzerkonto ein" schnell anlegen.
Unser Bewerbungsformular lässt sich in wenigen Minuten ausfüllen. Dokumente hochladen, persönliche Daten angeben und stellenspezifische Fragen beantworten - schon kann die Bewerbung abgeschickt werden.
Wir freuen uns - die Bewerbung ist bei uns eingegangen. Den Erhalt bestätigen wir per E-Mail.