Software Engineer - Full stack
Multihub Fiber Planning
Within Deutsche Telekom, the Multihub is one of the most innovative and best places to be. It delivers features and functions for fiber planning.
As one of the hot spots, we receive the full attention of the senior leadership as we strive to accelerate the rollout of fiber across the country by completely automating the planning, design, construction and documentation process.
This starts with implementing an AI based surface classification of 3d recorded environmental information to determine the most cost effective way to construct the network, continues with an automated network topology design utilizing existing infrastructure and new constructions, a mobile client application to support construction companies in their build out processes and finally enabling the mass import of as built construction data into the worlds’ largest Smallworld based physical network inventory.
We enable this by utilizing the best of breed applications in each area, be it open source frameworks, commercial products or custom build applications. Our implementation employs modern engineering techniques as we implement based on SAFe (Scaled Agile Framework for Enterprises), employ DevOps and SysOps practices, utilize our CI/CD pipelines into both our various environments (public cloud, private cloud and data center hosted deployments) and embrace our relentless improvement mantra to continue to stay on the cutting edge.
If a highly collaborative, fast pace and international working environment (roughly 300 colleagues across all group units, multiple external vendors and across 14 countries) with a helpful culture is what you are looking for then we are the right place for you. Please reach out and let us discuss how we can digitize the country.
- Agile teams, using SAFe, Scrum and KANBAN
- International experience over fourteen countries
- State of the Art technologies
- Highly motivated Teams
Your role as Software Engineer - Full stack
Your role will be to further develop the software for complex products and services along the entire development process (life cycle). It will include following activities:
- Clarification of the requirements and development of concepts and framework specifications for adapting the software for complex products and services
- The relevant programming work (coding) and the installation and configuration of the software for complex products and Services
- Creation and maintenance of software documentation
- Taking over the concept and definition of system tests and test automation and support team members during error analysis for troubleshooting
- Last-level technical support for other teams for the systems and services you are in charge of and managing complex projects
- 5+ years of related professional experience
- Degree (electrical engineering, computer science, telecommunications engineering) or completed vocational training in connection with several years professional experience in the field of system engineering/software
- Expert knowledge in technology and methods: Small World GIS from General Electric
- Expert Knowledge of Magik©
- Knowledge of Smallworld PNI
- Knowledge of telecommunication technology
- Practical experience in using appropriate tools for development change and configuration management Jira or Rational Team Concert
- English – Communication level
Would be nice to have:
- Knowledge of QGIS, Oracle databases, robot framework
- Knowledge of JSON, YAML or XML and (object-oriented) programming languages: Java, Python, Powershell, SQL, PLSQL
- Experience of working in agile projects (Scrum / SAFe or similar)
- Experience of working in international projects
- Experience in testing of complicated business logic of enterprise level systems
- German - as far as some UIs are in German
- We work for Deutsche Telekom IT
- We are part of T-Mobile Poland: International Services Development & Delivery Team
- We have flexible working hours – mostly we agree as a Team how we work together
- You will get access to 3 learning platforms to develop your skills
- You can choose best trainings for you from Deutsche Telekom IT & T-Mobile Poland offer
- You will have a chance to work in different areas and develop different competencies -we are always looking for new technologies which we can learn and adapt.
Was wir bieten
So fern und doch so nah - in unserem internationalen Arbeitsumfeld gehört die Arbeit über Ländergrenzen hinweg zum Alltag.
Who we are?
Deutsche Telekom Cloud Services was established in 2015 as part of Deutsche Telekom Group, Technology & Innovation Area, and part of Technology Delivery International (TDI).
TDI is a collection of experts teams spread across Europe, working together collaboratively with our NatCos (national companies) to enable relevant technologies for the delivery of core telco services to our customers in our many markets. Deutsche Telekom Cloud Services focuses on building and scaling cloud based and network service platforms, delivering best network performance through continues optimization. We delight our customers by enabling innovative network automation solutions across the European Telco footprint. Besides the headquarters in Bratislava, Slovakia there are other Deutsche Telekom Cloud Services affiliated companies across Europe, and together with the TDI team in Germany, we leverage the power of all teams to provide best in class technology solutions.
Deutsche Telekom Cloud Services bundles key competencies for future tech projects within the area of Technology & Innovation. Anchoring skill developments in learning opportunities on- and off-of-the job, is deeply imbedded in our corporate culture. Therefore, the technical experts, who are organized in chapters and tribes, are flexibly and effectively enabled to contribute towards Group's strategic focus of digitalization, cloudification and automation to become the Leading European Telco.
Data Privacy Information and Consent with Processing of Personal Data
Please be informed that by replying to the job offer, the company Deutsche Telekom Cloud Services EPE. with its registered seat at 9 Fragkoklisias Str., 15125, Marousi of Attica, ID no. 134112901000 / 300378 (the “Company”) will process, as a controller, your personal data in the following scope: academic title, name, surname, photography, contact details (e-mail address, address, phone number), information about achieved education, previous working experience, other information that are included in your CV/motivation letter, information obtained during the online assessment, and so for the purpose of participation in a selection process for the job position that you are applying for.
Your personal data will be processed for the period of 6 months. Legal basis for processing of your personal data is the legitimate interest of the Company under art. 6(1)(f) of GDPR to select the right candidate for the vacant position from all job applicants. Please note that processing of personal data is prerequisite for participation in selection process. If you do not provide us with your data, you cannot participate in the selection process for concrete job position. Your personal data will not be subject to automated decision making and profiling.
Your personal data will be provided only to the following recipients belonging to Deutsche Telekom AG Group. You can find the information about entities belonging to Deutsche Telekom AG Group on the following link. If you participate in online assessment, your personal data may be transferred also to the USA to HireVue Inc., 10876 S River Front Pkwy Ste 600 South Jordan, Utah 84095, United States, and so based on EU standard contractual clauses and additional safeguards.
With respect to the processing of your personal data you have the following rights: (i) to request access to your personal data, (ii) to correct your personal data, (iii) to erase your personal data, (iv) to limit the processing of your personal data, (v) to object processing of your personal data, (vi) to the portability of your personal data, (vii) to file a complaint with the competent supervisory authority, (viii) to withdraw your consent with processing, if granted.
Contact for provision of additional information about the protection and processing of your personal data is firstname.lastname@example.org. Additional information about data privacy you can find on the following link.
Mit dem Klick auf "Jetzt bewerben" wird die Online-Bewerbung gestartet.
Konto vorhanden? Dann einfach mit E-Mail-Adresse und Passwort einloggen. Ist noch kein Konto vorhanden, lässt sich dieses mit Klick auf "Richten Sie sich ein Benutzerkonto ein" schnell anlegen.
Unser Bewerbungsformular lässt sich in wenigen Minuten ausfüllen. Dokumente hochladen, persönliche Daten angeben und stellenspezifische Fragen beantworten - schon kann die Bewerbung abgeschickt werden.
Wir freuen uns - die Bewerbung ist bei uns eingegangen. Den Erhalt bestätigen wir per E-Mail.