Software Solution Designer
We are looking for an experienced Software Solution Designer to join Gigabit ("T-M@GIC") project agile team located in Slovakia.
The Gigabit Business Framework is a new way of serving our customers with completely re-designed processes to provide “Gigabit Connectivity”. We initiated a Digital Hub to foster new marketing and sales processes in order to win customers before rollout of the fibre infrastructure is carried out. This completely new business approach: allowing pre-sales activities, customer driven infrastructure rollout, real-time fulfillment in the case of connected homes and many more features are part of the product vision of so-called “Gigabit Business Framework (Gigabit Geschäftssystem)”. We work internationally with 21 teams on the customer journeys and release all our product increments immediately into production environment. Our agile mindset enables us to start with minimal viable products and improve them according to customers & internal feedback incrementally.
Software Solution Designer for Application Development is responsible for analysis and proposal of appropriate solution/s for customer’s demand with respect to different options on market, available internal systems, and DT standards; and for subsequent preparation of technical documentation for developer.
- Analyze initial customer demand to obtain all relevant information about business need
- Analyze existing system architectures and use them to develop consistent target architecture
- Defines architecture rules and specifications
- Develop solutions for complex systems with good operability and a good price/performance ratio
- Identify different options for fulfillment of customer’s demand to find optimal solution with appropriate ratio effort/price/time/quality
- Check scope reduction resp. new alternative solutions if standard solutions do not fulfill customer’s demand
- Ensures compliance with rules and plans
- Work on rapid deployments of showcases/pilots/PoCs
- Design integration of solution/application to existing systems
- Perform consulting to customer with respect to technical realization to mitigate differences in business vs technical requirements
- Communicates effectively as a designer with developers (coders, testers)
- Creates solution/architecture documentation
- Design test driver, simulators & automation, logical test cases for test items, test infrastructure, test end & test abort criteria from release & test criteria
- Perform lessons learned
- Possibility of Teleworking or Home office
- Cafeteria - individual financial benefit
- Trainings and development opportunities (Coursera, Percipio full access for free)
- Pension savings contribution
- Extra vacation days
- Referral bonus /financial/
- Discounts at various providers in Košice
- Team buildings online
- Work-life Program and Coaching
- Health Weeks
- Sport Activities
- Weekend Events
- Doctors at workplace
- Credit card
- Rotations possibilities
Final salary is negotiable.
We are offering base salary depending on seniority level and previous experience of candidate. In addition to base salary we provide variable part and other financial benefits. Base salary will not be lower than 2245€ /brutto.
- University degree - Master
- English - B2
- Extensive knowledge of business environment and IT, business process, organization, implications of changes
- Experience in business analysis, business process design and end-to-end IT solution design
- Experience in introducing comprehensive IT solutions in a complex IT application landscape, analyzing and preparing a new solution, testing, participation in roll outs
- Experience in creating topic-specific IT guidelines and blueprints and communicating/consulting this content with system users
- Clear focus on performance and results
- Strong communication skills within the team and with the stakeholders
- Analytical abilities and capacity for joined-up thinking
- Ability to simplify complex procedures with regard to the customer
Deutsche Telekom IT & Telecommunications Slovakia s.r.o. is one of the two legal entities promoted under one brand Deutsche Telekom IT Solutions Slovakia. Our parent company Deutsche Telekom AG decided to take strategic steps towards structural change, which resulted in the splitting of T-Systems Slovakia into two legal entities, operating, as of July 1, 2020.
Our original brand T-Systems Slovakia has been inextricably linked with Kosice region since January 2006. We proved this the very next year, when we became one of the founding members of Košice IT Valley association.
Over the last decade, we have managed to grow from scratch to being the second largest employer in the eastern part of the country. At the same time, with more than 3,900 employees, we are one of the top fifteen largest employers in Slovakia. Thanks to our highly qualified and motivated employees, we are the company with the fastest growth in added value within the IT industry in Slovakia. Our goal is to proactively find new ways to improve and continuously transform into the type of company providing innovative services.
Mit dem Klick auf "Jetzt bewerben" wird die Online-Bewerbung gestartet.
Konto vorhanden? Dann einfach mit E-Mail-Adresse und Passwort einloggen. Ist noch kein Konto vorhanden, lässt sich dieses mit Klick auf "Richten Sie sich ein Benutzerkonto ein" schnell anlegen.
Unser Bewerbungsformular lässt sich in wenigen Minuten ausfüllen. Dokumente hochladen, persönliche Daten angeben und stellenspezifische Fragen beantworten - schon kann die Bewerbung abgeschickt werden.
Wir freuen uns - die Bewerbung ist bei uns eingegangen. Den Erhalt bestätigen wir per E-Mail.