Solution Architect DevOps for AWS
- Deutsche Telekom Systems Solutions Slovakia s.r.o
- Kosice, Slowakei
- Vollzeit - unbefristet
- IT- / TK-Betrieb
Analyse, design, develop and implement AWS (Amazon Web Services) cloud products in order to provide the customer with a cloud solution of a given quality level fitting customer technical application requirements.
- Design, develop, test, implement and support cloud components and applications in order to deliver quality standard cloud product portfolio.
- Build and develop concepts, processes and methods for automation, optimization and standardization to satisfy efficiency and automation requirements.
- Provide advice or information at request or at own initiative to all relevant employees or customers regarding technical aspects of cloud products.
- Provide project deliverables in order to fulfil the project scope.
Job specific accountabilities:
- Consult and implement Amazon Cloud based technologies to satisfy innovation strategy.
- Provide overall solutions and principles in planning, developing and implementing AWS public cloud products to satisfy business requirements.
- Manage and organize the transfer into AWS public cloud applications in order to efficiently and effectively fulfil project deliverables.
- Design, develop, and implement architecture of cloud services.
- Mentor developers to spread knowledge level in the team and develop their skills.
- Act as key technical lead and solve and coordinate activities across related technologies/outside own team.
- Cafeteria - individual benefit
- Trainings and development opportunities
- Discounts at various providers in Košice
- Possibility of Home office
- Pension savings contribution
- Meal vouchers contribution
- Extra vacation days
- Young and enthusiastic working environment
- Diversity Program
- Health Weeks
- Sport Activities
- Weekend Events
- Work life Coaching
- Doctors at workplace
- Credit card
- Metro card
- Referral bonus /financial/
- Rotations possibilities
Minimum monthly salary is 2100€ brutto + variable part of salary + other financial benefits. The final basic wage component can be adjusted accordingly to individual skills and experience of selected candidate.
- High school degree
- 5 year, valid certifications in given technologies
- Technical overview in related fields
- General Networking, Backup & Restore overview
- Knowledge of UNIX/LINUX systems
- Knowledge of Middleware (Apache, IIS, SunONE, Tomcat, JBoss, WebLogic)
- Knowledge of JAVA, PHP, PERL
- Experience in VMware technologies
- Shell scripting
- Eng C1
Deutsche Telekom Systems Solutions Slovakia s.r.o.
Deutsche Telekom Systems Solutions Slovakia s.r.o. is one of the two legal entities promoted under one brand Deutsche Telekom IT Solutions Slovakia. Our parent company Deutsche Telekom AG decided to take strategic steps towards structural change, which resulted in the splitting of T-Systems Slovakia into two legal entities, operating, as of July 1, 2020.
Our original brand T-Systems Slovakia has been inextricably linked with Kosice region since January 2006. We proved this the very next year, when we became one of the founding members of Košice IT Valley association.
Over the last decade, we have managed to grow from scratch to being the second largest employer in the eastern part of the country. At the same time, with more than 3,900 employees, we are one of the top fifteen largest employers in Slovakia. Thanks to our highly qualified and motivated employees, we are the company with the fastest growth in added value within the IT industry in Slovakia. Our goal is to proactively find new ways to improve and continuously transform into the type of company providing innovative services.