Solution Architect (f/m/d)
- Magenta Telekom
- Wien, Österreich
- Vollzeit - unbefristet
- Erforderliche Sprachkenntnisse:
- Deutsch, Englisch
- IT- / TK-Beratung
Solution Architects play a key role during project discovery, architecture & design, and throughout the full delivery lifecycle. The SAs operate as business and technology architects for the Salesforce implementations within Magenta Telekom and devise integrated solutions across people, process and technology.
- This role will define the overarching thought leadership and Solution Architectures for implementations in the Salesforce Service Cloud & Sales Cloud
- Responsible for ensuring solutions align with the Roadmap and Blueprints for each impacted domain
- Responsible for creating a roadmap to further develop the solution based on the progress of the underlying Salesforce platform
- Responsible to propose solutions that stick as much to the standard as possible to minimize customizing
- This role will build deep relationships within the agile team towards the PO and the Business Consultant
- Engaging in the Salesforce community to foster a sense of collaboration and support to drive mutual professional growth
- Participate within the centers of excellence f. architecture with the lead for Salesforce solutions within Magenta Telekom
- Technical education and experience in a similar position
- Open minded team player, motivated and self-reliant
- Experience in the field of sales.com cloud, salesforce service cloud and salesforce cloud architecture
- Solid background in Java, Apex and agile frameworks
- Know how in the field of IP networks, firewalls and certificate handling
- Willingness to enhance your knowledge about state of the art tools and methods and share it with others
- High analytical skills,
- Excellent English, basic German skills are advantageous
Depending on your qualifications, your experience and your commitment we offer an attractive, market compliant salary of about EUR 58.000 per year.
We are Magenta.
With Magenta we shape the digital future, which creates sense and brings happiness, which is exciting and thrilling, fascinating and inspiring. Magenta is not a color or a name, but rather a vision: the ultimate promise for the digital future in Austria.
Magenta is a brand of Magenta Telekom (T-Mobile Austria). The company consists of around 2,500 employees. As part of the Deutsche Telekom Group we benefit from innovative strengths and financial stability of the Group, one of the biggest players in the telecommunication market. We make latest technology come alive and tangible, break with old habits and set new standards. To enrich and simplify the daily life of our customers.
Innovative, brave and enthusiastic employees are a crucial success factor. Therefore, we offer you many exciting opportunities. We are Magenta. You too?
Further information at: www.magenta.at/karriere