Solution Architect for Apps Development OTT TV
- Deutsche Telekom Pan-Net s.r.o.
- Vollzeit - unbefristet
- 3-5 years
- Erforderliche Sprachkenntnisse:
IT- / TK-Beratung
IT- / TK-Entwicklung
IT- / TK-Betrieb
IT- / TK-Projekte
Technologie und Netzwerke
We provide TV and video services to millions of consumers across Europe. Our passion is creating excellent entertainment experience in the living room as well as on mobile devices. As a member of the European TV Technology & Services team, you will be responsible for:
- Developing future-proof TV technology designs based on a visionary understanding of customer needs, market and technology trends as well as based on specific requirements from our international customers.
- Definition, development and integration of OTT Cloud TV Clients including Android TV devices, iOS devices, TV Apps, OTT Clients.
- Scope, define and design the OTT integration of 3rd party apps and services
- Build solid user experiences around video playback, code full-fledged client-side applications and be familiar with OTT development.
- Acting as senior advisor with specific technology expertise in delivering and developing in cross-country implementation projects.
- Creating technical requirements for 3rd party / vendor solutions, evaluating proposals and steering vendors to deliver future proof and high-quality solutions and services.
- Work closely with Product, Technology and Business department in defining product definitions and product roadmap.
Your profile will convince us when you meet the following criteria:
- Bachelor/ Master in Computer Science, Information Systems or equivalent qualification.
- Knowledge of OTT TV developments.
- Strong experience in building Android / iOS Mobile apps.
- Software development experience building web applications.
- Deep understanding of modern Android development.
- Familiarity with modern streaming media formats (e. g. HLS, DASH).
- Detail-oriented and ready to collaborate enthusiastically within the team.
- Set Top Box middleware.
- Knowledge of Linear TV and VoD technologies, CAS/DRM security technologies.
- Knowledge of OTT DRM solutions and offerings (Google Widevine, MS PlayReady, Verimatrix, Adobe Primetime, Apple FairPlay)
- Good understanding of IPTV, OTT, Cloud TV video streaming protocols (HLS, DASH, HDS, HSS)
- Knowledge of metadata aggregation and integration
- Knowledge in UI/UX integration and development
- Knowledge of video encoding (H.264, HEVC/H.265)
As you will be a member of an international team, we look for candidates with the following skills:
- Experience in working with international teams (direct & indirect) from different cultural backgrounds and experience in managing external resources ensuring clarity, collaboration and efficiency.
- Excellent team player and motivator.
- Strong analytical skills; the ability to see at both the helicopter view and focus on detail if required.
- Excellent (English) communication skills with the ability to speak and write at both senior and junior levels within an organization.
- Flexibility to travel.
Deutsche Telekom Pan-Net s.r.o. designs, operates and steers the joint pan-European network ("Pan-Net") of Deutsche Telekom. The company is a member of the Deutsche Telekom Group with head quarter in Bratislava and locations in Europe. Deutsche Telekom Pan-Net is building the capabilities for Deutsche Telekom’s future centralized production platform across Europe.
Data Privacy Information and Consent with Processing of Personal Data
Depending on the job location your employing company might be one of the following Pan-Net entities:
- Deutsche Telekom Pan-Net Greece E.P.E., having its seat at 59-61 Agiou Konstantinou street, 15124, Amaroussion, Attica, Greece for positions located in Athens, Greece
- Deutsche Telekom Pan-Net Hungary Kft. having its seat at Infopark sétány 3, 1117 Budapest, Hungary for positions located in Budapest, Hungary
By replying to the job offer, I hereby grant company Deutsche Telekom Pan-Net s.r.o. with its registered seat at Jarabinková 1, 821 09 Bratislava, Slovakia, ID no. (IČO): 48 129 178 (the “Company”) the consent with processing of my personal data in the following scope: academic title, name, surname, photography, contact details (e-mail address, address, phone number), information about achieved education, previous working experience, other information that are included in my CV/motivation letter, and so for the purpose of participation in a selection process for the job position that I am applying for. This consent is granted for definite period of 6 months.
My personal data will not be subject to automated decision making and profiling. My personal data will be provided only to the following recipients within Deutsche Telekom AG Group: Deutsche Telekom Services Europe GmbH, Friedrich-Ebert-Allee 140, D-53113 Bonn, Germany; Deutsche Telekom Services Europe Romania S.R.L., 319G Splaiul Independentei, Bucharest, Romania; Deutsche Telekom AG, Friedrich-Ebert-Allee 140, D-53113 Bonn, Germany. My personal data will not be transferred to third countries.
In connection with the processing of my personal data the Company provides me with the following information:
Please be informed that you have the following rights: (i) to request access to your personal data, (ii) to correct your personal data, (iii) to delete your personal data, (iv) to limit the processing of your personal data, (v) to object processing of your personal data, (vi) to the portability of your personal data, (vii) to file a complaint with the competent supervisory authority, (viii) to withdraw your consent with processing. Please note that processing of personal data is prerequisite for participation in selection process. If you do not provide us with your consent, or if you withdraw your consent during the selection process, we cannot process your personal data and thus you cannot participate in the selection process for concrete job position.
In case, I apply for the position in Pan-Net entity other than Company (please see list of possible employing companies from Pan-Net entities above), I hereby grant the consent for processing of my personal data also to the respective Pan-Net entity (as joint controller with the Company), and so under the same conditions as described above for the Company.
Contact for provision of additional information about the protection and processing of your personal data is: