Solution Architect (GFNW)
- Deutsche Telekom IT RUS OOO
- Sankt Petersburg, Russland
- Vollzeit - unbefristet
- 1-3 years
- Erforderliche Sprachkenntnisse:
- English, Russian
IT- / TK-Entwicklung
IT- / TK-Projekte
Technologie und Netzwerke
In GFNW, we are building next-generation broadband networks, bringing together the most advanced technologies. Our common goal is to get faster internet to consumers and provide an easy and quick ordering process.
To deliver outstanding Fiber products, we develop the central software solution, including:
- Network extension planning and execution;
- Fiber infrastructure management;
- Inventory, provisioning, assurance.
Our customers are private households as well as small and medium size companies located in Germany.
GFNW applies micro-service architecture, cloud-native technologies and DevOps philosophy. We are looking for experienced DevOps Engineers to join our new GFNW project.
The GFNW project is about development of a new product. The project is engaged in fulfillment process and data processing for the first mile for FTTx rollout. Proposed solution meets modern technology requirements. Strategical plans consider further project application development. If you targeted for participation in a project using modern development technologies and Agile-based approach and you have experience in DevOps, we are looking forward to see you in our project! There is no "legacy" code, just new project with new code. There are very few limitations regarding technology stack. The GFNW project is targeted for implementation of DevOps Philosophy including continuous delivery / short term deployments, MicroServices, Web Services.
Working with Scrum model.
- Agreement of business requirements with the customer (Product Owner)
- Identification and description of the affected business processes
- Creation of a solutions (Solution Specification / Epics / User Stories)
- Description of business entities and interfaces involved in the solution
- Optimization of IT-Landscape and Business Processes
- Carrying out architectural governance of the implementation and testing strategy
- Define integration points and design interfaces with external systems / components.
- Support risk assessment, cost and timing, dependence and impact on other solutions / projects
- Work experience as architects (work experience as Solution Architect will be a plus)
- Work experience with telecommunication operators (fixed-line), DT as a plus
- Deep knowledge in eTOM (Frameworx), TMF Open API as a plus.
- Understanding the purpose of basic telecommunications equipment and principles of building operator's network (focus on GPON)
- Knowledge in modelling of the processes and systems (UML etc)
- Ability to work with the requirements (Functional, Non-Functional, UseCases, Cross-system processes)
- Experience in documentation creation (English)
- Good understanding of development of system process (Waterfall / Agile /)
- Experience in development systems with micro service architecture, understanding EIP, REST and Event Driven Architecture
- Advanced presentation skills
- Ability to work as in team, as independently
- Ability to properly allocate work time, resources, and priorities
- Responsible approach, structured thinking, consistent and persistent adherence to the goals and tasks.
- English (upper-intermediate +);
Expected that he have at least 1+ year experience in similar position.
Schwerbehinderte Menschen werden bei gleicher Eignung vorrangig berücksichtigt.
T-Systems is a part of Deutsche Telekom group - the leading European telecommunications provider. T-Systems has over 52,700 employees, active in about 20 countries worldwide. In Russia, T-Systems provides Software services: Design, Development, Testing, User Helpdesk and Maintenance. Since 1995, the Russian team develops complex projects for international companies: T-Mobile, Daimler, Volkswagen, DHL and many others.