Solution Engineer - Semantic Web Development
- You will design our IT customer solutions in agile development teams
- Depending on the respective customer project, you will focus on working in IT projects, creating functional modules, or consulting customers with the following tasks:
- Creation of design specifications and modernization concepts as well as consulting our customers on the implementation of overall architectures
- Configuration, customizing and implementation of adjustments in existing solutions as well as development of new solutions
- Design, implementation as well as documentation of complex web applications
- Degree in computer science or a comparable qualification with several years of professional experience
- According to your experience you convince us in at least two of the following competencies:
- Very strong interest and good skills in software development
- Knowledge in semantic technologies and standards (OWL, RDF, SHACL, SPARQL, triple store and graph databases)
- Good experience in Semantic Web development based on above mentioned standards
- Good knowledge in object-oriented software development, especially Java, C# (.net), .net Framework 4.5, C (server and interfaces), Oracle 12, Microsoft SQL, VB6, .ASP .NET
- Good knowledge and initial experience with standard software solutions (ideally in the area of PLM), the respective architecture, configuration and customizing options and integration
- Good, expandable consulting skills as well as good knowledge and practical experience in at least one object-oriented programming language (Java/JEE or .NET).
- Experience in agile software development (Scrum, SAFe)
- Business fluent German and English skills
- National and international willingness to travel
Present in the market under the Deutsche Telekom IT Solutions brand name, IT-Services Hungary (ITSH) is a subsidiary of the Deutsche Telekom Group and is the largest ICT employer in Hungary. Established in 2006, the company provides a wide portfolio of IT and telecommunications services with more than 4500 employees. ITSH was awarded with the Best in Educational Cooperation prize by HIPA in 2019, acknowledged as one of the most attractive workplaces by PwC Hungary’s independent survey and rewarded with the title of the Most Ethical Multinational Company in 2019. The company continuously develops its four sites in Budapest, Debrecen, Pécs and Szeged and is looking for skilled IT professionals to join its team.
Mit dem Klick auf "Jetzt bewerben" wird die Online-Bewerbung gestartet.
Konto vorhanden? Dann einfach mit E-Mail-Adresse und Passwort einloggen. Ist noch kein Konto vorhanden, lässt sich dieses mit Klick auf "Richten Sie sich ein Benutzerkonto ein" schnell anlegen.
Unser Bewerbungsformular lässt sich in wenigen Minuten ausfüllen. Dokumente hochladen, persönliche Daten angeben und stellenspezifische Fragen beantworten - schon kann die Bewerbung abgeschickt werden.
Wir freuen uns - die Bewerbung ist bei uns eingegangen. Den Erhalt bestätigen wir per E-Mail.